American Horror Story

Discussion in 'TV' started by djomalley, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

current season is the first to not have him at all. it's off to a pretty good start so far though.

i must be the only one who didn't like hotel. it was the only season that i just didn't care for at all.

2. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

I know I am super late to posting in here but I didn't like Hotel Cortez either. I thought this past season was a lot of fun to watch despite the absence of a lot of big names from the series.

3. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

I need to get back into this. I had to stop watching it because the nightmares it was giving me were too intense. Yeah go ahead and make fun if you want but that show scared the he'll out of me

4. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

There is a lot of weird/freaky stuff on these shows. I don't always enjoy them either, but this past season (1984) I thought was really fun to watch. It was like an 80s slasher theme with some paranormal twists. Lots of fun to watch :)

5. BJason

BJason Newbie

I actually got bored of it at some point and it started feeling a bit silly.. didn't really like the fact that it's always the same actors every season either.
    I've heard good things about the last seasons so I'll give it a shot again I think..!

GypsyHolly83 likes this.
  6. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

It hasn't been my favorite show for some of those same reasons.. this latest one I really enjoyed. The vibe was fun and a little out there.. nostalgic.. cast was different I think

7. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I came to say this, for the most part--but i guess i already said it.