America Spies On Us All

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Chodpa, Aug 24, 2013.

1. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Ohhhh Hi Balbus... I mean, hi STP. ;)

2. odonII

odonII O

Sure. Ok. I understand. Too mixed up for me, though. But yeah.

3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

There's some people that I really don't understand or can't really picture exactly who they are on here (if that makes any sense!) and el tuna is one of them... but that's okay.

4. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

'Black' is the proper term where I live, What is said and what is used daily. 'Black' is not a slur, But people on here seem to think it is.

In American and you are white, You have to walk on egg shells so you don't hurt peoples feelings, No one has thick skin anymore.

I meant if I was going to call names etc and multiple slurs, I wouldn't say it over a screen, I would do it face to face like a man, Not hiding behind a screen. Has nothing to do with it making a person feel better or worse, I just feel if im gonna call a person out, Face to face is more respectable.

So what just is 'racist' language? What you deem racial or me? The masses? You have to be clear if you're going to call 'racist', Give them a valid reason why. Saying 'black' is a far cry, But if it makes people feel better so be it.

You used to say I could never piss ya off, Am I getting under you're skin a bit?

5. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

Im the person who don't give a shit and say what I want, When I want, To an extent. I have constitutional rights and I make good use of them. If you mess with me, I will come back 10 fold on you and make sure you learned a lesson the hard way.

The best way to picture me, Is walter sobchak with the lazy nature of lebowski. Ill go out of my way to pay ya back, But unless you piss me off, I sit and chill just like the dude.

6. odonII

odonII O

EL Tuna

Well, you seemed to have said that there is 'white trash' and 'black trash' - they are 'trash' - you are just prefixing the 'trash' with what colour they are.
    If we know who they are, then refering to their colour is pointless.
    There seems to be another reason why!

'******, jungle bunny ' - are racial slurs in my book.
    I understand that there is '****** and Nigga', and that in some peoples minds either one is referring to a black person who falls short of being somebody like MLK.
    Pointless.
    I don't believe in all that re-appropriation nonsense.
    If you are not racist, I don't see the reason/point of using certain racial language - mild or vulgar.
    Calling somebody, for e.g, a 'black/white ****' or a 'black/white piece of shit' - is pretty stupid too.
    Here you have used 'black' because that is what colour a person is, it isn't meant to be a slur.
    But most people reading that sentence might think you are racist for pointing out a persons colour.
    I do not see 99.9% of people here feeling the need to point out the colour of anybody so what's the point in doing so?
    If you are talking about Obama, and using his name - we don't really need to know what colour he is, because we all know what colour he is.
    As AT said, you would not prefix Bush with 'white'.
    So a person who is not racist but is throwing around racial language, even if it is supposedly to identify the persons colour, seems a little pointless to me.
    I'm not calling you a racist, i'm saying you are pointlessly using racial terms, and if you are not racist, it seems pretty pointless to do so.

How is any of the above 'calling somebody out'?

No, you are not getting under my skin (pardon the pun) - if that is the only reason you use certain words, then that seems pretty pointless, too.

Saying what you want when you want, to an extent - and having a highly convoluted and hypocritical justification for doing so - makes you sound like an idiot.

P.S - Some of your sentences did not make sense, so you may feel I have not answered all of your points.

7. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

Where im from and live, Its just different is all I can say. It changes from state to state too. I travel all the time and have been all over the country and some things are different, Most are the same.

If it were not the case, Why do we have 'little china's' in citys? Or why do certain origins live next to each other and not spread out?

I don't like the R/A 'meanings' and IMO they are of the same meaning. But as long as they keep call each other that, Other people will continue to use the word.

I don't see where color is a racial term. If that's the case I have 'colored' truck and my quad has colored tires on it and my shorts are yellow and colored basketball shorts. I don't see it any different being an object or person.

If you said bush, Id ask ya the stupid old one or duhbya? Harry or lloyd?

I use words to best describe and straight to the point so it take wonder and guess out of the equation and if you fuck up, You're a dumb SOB! I don't beat around the bush I get to the point bluntly.

I have never had a problem with my pears and what I say around them must be 'ok' for them to never say a word.

I don't talk behind anothers back, So if I were to say anything about odonII in public its positive or nothing. The bad I will say to you face and ask reasons, not calling out, But instead of believing the 'grapevine' effect, I ask the source themselves 'face to face'. Again, I guess Its different here. I don't spread rumors.

I ask 'if' it did get under you're skin, I would back off. That's a common term for 'pissing you off'.

If it makes me sound like an 'idiot' so be it, Don't bother me a bit. You make it sound as if that would end my internet life and I would land in the 'web nut hut'. I don't care one bit.

Sorry if my shit don't make sense, My contacts haven't showed up so I cant see the best lol.

8. odonII

odonII O

I have no idea what R/A 'meanings' mean.

I didn't necessarily say it was. I just said it was pointless to refer to a persons colour if we know what colour they are. If you are describing an unknown to someone, fair enough - but you are not.

I can well imagine you and your friends - even you 'coloured' friends - shooting the shit, and throwing around all types of words - with out a thought or care.
    I do not really think you can defend it or even explain it. It's just something you like to do. Justifying it by saying, well, there is a 'little China' and people of the same origin sometimes live in the same area - is quite idiotic.

I said, why is referring to a persons colour, using racial terms etc calling a person out?

I think the best thing to do is 'back off' - but you will still be the same all over the forum, and I would invariably read some of it sometimes.
    I don't think many people are impressed etc.
    It's just your logic, as flawed as it is.

I know. Which makes this a pointless conversation.

Well, earlier you made more sense. Did you lose your contacts in the last few hours, or take a few more hits on what ever you are consuming?

9. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Ok, American Terrorist. If that's even your real name. :)

10. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

My logic? You're so full of shit and keep trying to spin this to something its not like usual.

A few people here don't mean shit to the outside USA that actually 'counts'. Plus the fact, You're not American so you just don't fucking get it and never will so you spin it until it suits you.

R/A Is ****** and NIGGA, Both the same word, Used by niggers or niggas, So as long as they use that term, Why should anyone worry about a worthless word?

Oh well, You don't live here and will never understand shit, Spin like usual, Its pointless as is you're statements.

11. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I don't think Odon called you racist.
    In fact, from what I saw he said something like he "knows you're NOT racist, so that's why he gets confused when you say certain things..." (something to that extent.)
    And tuna, no, saying someone is "black" is not a racial slur. Of course not!
    What odon was referring to, is the same thing I mentioned earlier... when you qualify talking about a person (Obama in the instances that we are referring to here), as "a black piece of shit"... it is not necessary to include "black" in that because a piece of trash is a piece of trash, regardless of color, therefore the "black" part is just irrelevant....

That's cool. :)
    I like people who are like that.

Oh, yes. It's on my birth certification like that. Only the full full name on my birth certificate is American Motherfucking Terrorist. :D ;)

12. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

Odon

I thinks its an error in communication on my part to explain my part to you, That you would understand. I live at the cross roads of BFE and 'you got a perrty mouth', So some of the people in my area are hard to explain.

I racking my brain trying to and not to offend. But ill leave it at agree to disagree, As I find myself getting spun digging deeper.

Not all America is glamor and some places are still in 'the old days' it terms of certain things. Sorry about the last post, Tip of the iceberg.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

And with that, I give you Dr. Julius Greenbaum...

14. odonII

odonII O

EL Tuna

I do 'get it' - I had hoped I had explained myself.
    You justify the way you speak because that's the way you speak, and you don't care a hoot if anybody likes it or not.
    Yes, a multitude of races have the same mentality as you do, and throw around words regardless if it makes sense, offends or generally is hypocritical or not.
    I get that.
    Continuing the conversation, therefore, is pointless.

15. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

problem on internet is nobody feels like they need to remove the foot from their mouth