America Spies On Us All

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Chodpa, Aug 24, 2013.

1. odonII

odonII O

I think you missed my point there, chap.

2. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

And you're point being?

I know all about his 'I have a dream' speech, Its been 50 years. So just what is you're point?

3. odonII

odonII O

You made a racial comment. I sarcastically said that you probably won't be remembering: 'I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."' "I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today."

4. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

There is an old saying, It only takes one to ruin it for all, Nobama sure made his people proud :rolleyes:

He is the pile of shit, And if any shit sits long enough, It turns black. Most of the problems we have, Point right back to the 'media whore'. If you want to call it 'racial' so be it, But HE is the only black piece of shit I was referring to.

MLK tried and people keep trying, But fact is color will always be seen first, Unless you are blind. He did it clean and wanted to actually 'change' things and what happened to him?

MLK was a good man and to have his name next to nobama is disrespect IMO. Two different people fighting for two different things. One was for his people, The other is all for media, Spending, Blaming and lying.

Do you think MLK would be happy with what is going on? Jesse, Al and nobama, The race baiters keeping the color segregated? Keeping people on the edge of race/hate?

He was a peaceful man and wanted 'what is fair' for all, No more no less.

5. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

Ok that makes sense. I thought the simularity in posting was caused by the fact the majority of people are on facebook and as such the mods are posting under several different old accounts.

6. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

To keep on topic, the closet cross dressing homosexual j edgar hoover, Labeled MLK a 'communist' and had tapes on him that were fabricated to keep most aginst him.
    Even 50 years ago big brother was up your ass with real dirt or fabricated crap to do as they please.

7. odonII

odonII O

You just don't seem to get it.
    How can you with once face call a coloured person a 'black shit' and then with the other just about give another black person verbal fellatio?
    It just does not add up.
    Anyhoo, after your last post, probably not worth you trying to wiggle out/explain any further.

8. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yeah.... this.
    ^^^^
    (and this is getting @ what I meant when I had posted that, yes, I do see that a lot of threads in politics lately, although they are all different, end up being much the same BUT that it's not necessarily a bad thing. And what STP posted is pretty much the reason I was referring to.)

9. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

It also works with any color. There are white people and white trash.

You don't seem to get 'it'. One was an honest man set on a mission. The other is a scam artist they lie's, Cheats and steals whatever is not glued down and then 'blames' another.

You seem fixated on me being a klan member hell bent for mass hangings because I hate the piece of worthless shit nobama.

I have no other ill feelings toward others of said color, So why do YOU keep pressing it a 'racial' issue? You make it sound since I hate one, I hate them all. Fact is I don't, I hate certain figures.

You always try to top everyone with you're 'wiggle' bullshit etc. You don't have a fucking clue what goes on in America except what you READ and TV. That's it and that's all.
    Go be 'high and mighty' to another, To me, You are a waste of time and space when you sit and spin peoples words until it 'suits' YOU.

10. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

El Tuna... I mean, I read this whole thread and I agree with the comments you made about MLKJ and Obama being two different types of (black) people and I agree with a lot of what you say...
    But I'm gonna point out something about something that Odon was saying to you... I think a lot of his comment to you and how you can come across has to do with the fact that when you speak about Obama you always mention that he is black... instead of just referring to him as a horrible, piece of shit PERSON....whereas I bet if you were referring to Bush Jr (or whatever other white person) and talking about how you don't like them you wouldn't qualify the statements about them with "this WHITE piece of shit".... get what I'm saying? :)

11. odonII

odonII O

What do you call trash who are black?
    I tend not to prefix my insults with a colour, that's all.
    I don't think you are a clan member member hell bent on mass hangings.
    I don't think you 'hate them all'.
    It's the silly racial prefix from a person I know isn't racist, that confuses me.
    No, I don't get it, you are right.
    This has nothing to do with America.
    There are people like you all over the world.
    'I hate the piece of worthless shit nobama' - see, no need to mention his colour, and we all know what you mean.
    I'm mixed race, would you say: 'You don't have a fucking clue what goes on in America you mixed-race pile of shit'?
    See what I mean?

12. Sig

Sig Senior Member

I think someone needs to go back and re-read the history and events surrounding MLK.

13. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

Yep, That's the point he does not seem to get. I may use 'black' too much, But they are not African American, 99.9% have never seen the 'motherland'. Using colored, Well what color?

But I see where you are coming from and will try to stop using them in conjunction. Nobama 'the piece of shit' is fine with me.

14. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

I have many times. What did I leave out that is only speculation and not fact?

15. odonII

odonII O

He has. You're American.

16. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

Finally you answer with a post of good nature. Yes, Im at fault for using 'black' before or after said person(s).

What do I call 'black' trash, Nobamanites. Most in my area use N----R's and I feel that's a word that can be used for everyone. But since too many get butt hurt at the word, I use it seldom anymore. Only to/around friends and yes, I do have friends of non white decent.

Im glad you know, Or hope that you know im not a 'racist'. I may stir a pot now and then, But for the most part I judge off of trust and character.

In American mixed falls under another slur unfortunately. So no, I wouldn't call you out like that and never have. How cool is it to sit and type , Bear with me, Half breed, ******, jungle bunny etc over a computer?
    If I felt that strong toward person(s) I would say it to their face and not from behind a screen. Im not a big fan of internet bad asses.

Sorry if 'black' offended, I want to keep threads civil and not crazy that get shut down, But my use of 'freedom of speech' is being curbed.

But either way, No I wouldn't call you anything but maybe swear word if that, I kinda like the debates we have and I don't want to piss you off.

17. odonII

odonII O

All those caveats, exemptions and inclusions etc etc etc seems like hard work to me.
    'another slur ' so is 'black' supposed to be a slur?
    'If I felt that strong toward person(s) I would say it to their face and not from behind a screen.' - what the hell for?
    To try and belittle them and hurt their feelings?
    Using racist language, but not racist? And you wonder why it throws out mixed signals.
    'black' didn't offend me.
    You have not pissed me off.

Yet.

18. odonII

odonII O

Btw, Obama has been to Kenya. He was born there, right?

19. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Well, Odon, I really do think he is trying to be civil here and explain things and all so I do give him props for that. :)

20. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

That's probable. We better start keeping our eyes out for imposters!

Hmmm "Resistance isn't futile" eh? Anyway, later Skip!