America meddles too much!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Naiwen, Mar 4, 2014.

1. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Just stating facts, nothing witty about it.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Suit yourself bro :2thumbsup:

3. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah yeah....... So , people are claiming that Americans have blood on their hands and should just shut up about breakaway provinces like Ukraine and Taiwan.

If anyone has noticed what Mr. Bush is up to recently, he has gone underground; turning out bad canvases from his bunker in Texas.

Yet, Americans can offer useful advice about breakaway Provinces. We have experience of our own to offer with breakaway Provinces like Texas, with its history as the Lone Star Republic. California, the Golden Bear Republic and other places.

Anyone ever hear of the Conch Republic?

Washington is not threatening the Breakaways with missiles and jets. No, they merely have to sic Atty.Gen. Erich Holder on them to to prevent them from regulating their borders or their elections. The EPA can shut down their industries. Washington can turn off funding, or put a stop to infrastructure improvements like Keystone Pipeline. The IRS can selectively prosecute those on an enmities list, and then, take The Fifth, in court.

Mr Nixxon would be proud.

4. Coleco

Coleco Member

It'd be the same meddling bullshit if any other country were in power.
    Back a few thousand years ago rome was the "meddling pompous americans" that thought they were the police of the world.

Its just how things go when your the richest country with the most powerful military.

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I'm a little late seeing this, but

Haha.

Of course I don't think we live in a true democracy. For one, America has never tried to be a democracy. Its a republic.

But I also wouldn't call us a republic. I think the US is an oligarchy.

6. LustfulDarkWriter

LustfulDarkWriter Member

Yes,I always compared the usa to the roman empire in terms of policy and culture.

Where exactly do people get liberal democracy from our Laws, Psychiatric Enforcement , Foreign Policies?

Our government acts more like Soviet Marxist Nation rather, then A liberal Democracy.

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the title of this thread is certainly true enough. it is generally corporate economic interest that motivate, even demand, its doing so. often hiding behind religious or ideological pretensions.

8. foghat1955

foghat1955 Guest

I'd even go farther and say that we should let other countries like England and France getting more involved in being the worlds police force. For decades the United States always got stuck with trying to solve the worlds problems while everyone else did little or nothing to help out.

Just sayin'.

9. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

Post your painting somewhere.

Please excuse me for the hijack attempt.

10. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It is in attic....I have all my paintings up there, as I don't like too many things on the walls....but I will try to get up there soon and take some more photos of paintings...I took some photos, but not alot before I put them in the attic...driest place........
    Hijack away! lol

11. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

I will be watching for your paintings :)