america is the only country in the world

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by themnax, May 21, 2006.

1. lankymidget

lankymidget Worlds Tallest Dwarf

And they just happen to be the only country to have used them in anger...

Interesting that after demonstrating that the rest of the world should fear any country for possessing them, they show that they themselves or not afraid to do so.. So striking more fear into weaker states..

Using this fear into "persuading" anybody else from owning Weapons of Mass Destruction has lead America to monopolise this fear for far too long, and mad dictators really aren't much different from the one that controls the majority of WMD's already out there.

2. spooner

spooner is done.

Many states have used WMDs. Germany, France, England, Iraq, etc.

Chemical warfare.

3. Shane99X

Shane99X Senior Member

ummm...

4. odonII

odonII O

I thought I'd bring up your most popular thread. It was quite interesting to read.

5. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

It sounds like America is about to go after Syria now. Iran and Syria have warned against it. France, UK, and Turkey have started helping the Syrian rebels. The issue is WMDs, just like it was in the case of the Iraq war.

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Stupidity is a WMD

7. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

The Japenese are still experiencing health effects due to Nuclear Fallout. No country should have them, but on the international stage, we reward people for getting nukes. Suddenly they're respected in the world community, and that's why some smaller countries are still trying. Take away the incentives. America and Israel have stockpiles of WMD's, yet they act like Iran (a country who hasn't attacked anyone since the 1700's) can't even develop their own nuclear power!

8. odonII

odonII O

It isn't 1956 you know.

Do you see where the 'nuclear powers' are heading...upwards or downwards?
    Perhaps we should not entangle ourselves in each others business, and let any country do what ever they like, and hope none of them get a little annoyed that X factor has been recommissioned and decides to bomb the UK with a 300 pound nuclear bomb.

You know as well as I do Iran can build Nuclear power plants if it feels like it - so stop being disingenuous AGAIN.

9. Sig

Sig Senior Member

At least not directly anyway.

You and I may disagree on many things, but I don't think you're this naive.

10. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Let me guess, I should be terrified for the US and Israel if they get Nuclear Energy? We can't be afraid of the entire world; Israel has stockpiles of Nuclear Weapons, and I trust them to not attack us, less than I trust Iran not to. I truly believe Israel would purposely attack us if it meant they could get our full support for wars in the region. I'm not naive. It's much more naive to believe the only way to peace, is to suppress any opposition. This is the American Exceptionalism that has gotten us here.

11. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

So you're saying Isreal would attack America with a nuke in hopes that we would help protect them from someone else?

o.0

12. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Well, maybe not with nukes. But I believe they would stage a terrorist attack, if it meant gaining Americas support for regional control.

13. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

What astonishes me is how America, a country in which I reside and love with all my heart, disapproves of the use of chemical weapons on Syrian civilians/insurgents, yet they themselves participate in a very similar activity with the disabled/impaired Americans by forcing them onto drugs in exchange for whatever "benefit" the US provides. And of course a perfect example of the use of chemical weapons against civilians is the use of chlorine and/or fluorine in American water supplies. Just one step away from introducing chemical vapors into a subway system. Just one step away from allowing known toxins to be used in the manufacture of vaccines....

14. Sig

Sig Senior Member

You mean for the regional control they already have?

15. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Perhaps we could just kick back , light up , and watch more islamics do each other in?

16. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

YES they are the only country WHO THINKS THEY CAN DO ALOT OF THINGS AND ITS SICK!!!!

17. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Israel and America fabricate more power than they actually have. if we attacked Syria, Iran has vowed the "imminent destruction of israel." Israel actually got nervous and said they don't have anything to do with America's decision, (which is an obvious lie, because we are the US of Israel.)