ambien question

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by jakesanders, Feb 9, 2009.

1. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

just got a 5mg script for insomnia, and im aware there is a solid amount of fun that can be had with these. Just wondering any personal experiences. Also curious as to once the "trip" starts, can you end it simply by letting the sleep come over you? any help is appreciated

2. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Oh god, ambien, AMBIEN

I <3 Ambien!!!!

Oh god ambien is so awesome, but you won't remember most of it, hell get past 20-25mg you won't remember anything, like do enough it'll turn into that fear and loathing scene where you wake up in a trashed room wearing a tail and don't understand how you got to be at that point

3. monstermann68

monstermann68 Member

doesn't sound like any fun at all. just give me some weed, good food, and some shitty TV and i'm a happy man.

4. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Oh it's entirely fun, it's almost like lucid dreaming while awake. If you took a little bit of the effects of alcohol, benzos and acid and mixed them together, ambien is what you wind up with

5. neim

neim Member

in my lucid dreams i fly, can i fly on ambien?

i live on a 7th floor.

6. polecat

polecat Weerd

absolutely. In fact, loss of gravitational pull is one of the main side-effects.