Amazing Sex..without an orgasm

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by peachybabie, May 20, 2007.

1. peachybabie

peachybabie Member

Yea i supose me and my boyfriend have a pretty good sexlife. But for us i guess its more quality than quantity. I would like more than what i get, which is once or twice a week, its not bad but i dunno, i guess thats why i think im a sexaholic is because im always bugging my boyfriend for it lol.
    Its not really that anal sex is taboo for me, its just never reall crossed my mind. Thats interesting how anal is taking the lead in your thread. What does it feel like? Like i dunno tell me about it

2. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

Ummm that's a good question. I don't think I am the indicated person to tell you what it feels like cus no1 has ever done anal to me and no1 ever will haha. I'll tell you what it feels like from the guy's point of view though.

Physically, if you take away the fetish, taboo, feelings, mind set, etc... anal sex is not that much different from regular intercourse for a guy. The only big difference that I find is that the whole is a bit tighter (not all the time but most of the time) [​IMG]. There are several other things that come into play and that make anal sex enjoyable for the guy doing it (such as the thought of anal sex being dirty, etc).

For a girl it's a whole different ball game though. The girls that like anal sex usually describe a "Really intense/strong orgasm", some girls even think that anal sex orgasms are a different type of orgasms.
    You should go to the "Oral and Anal Sex" section and read some of the girl's opinions.

Here are some medical facts:

The reason why some girls get strong orgasms while having anal sex is because there is a lot of nerves in the rectum area that can be stimulated for a "pleasurable sensation". The wall separating the vagina and the rectum contains a lot of these nerves. It's been proven that the nerves are closer to the rectum area than to the vaginal area. This is why when you're being penetrated anally it's likely that the nerves are receiving more estimulation because they are closer to the object causing the friction.

Anal sex should not be painful. The girls that complain of anal sex being painfull is because their partner probably was not doing it right. I've preformed anal sex on several different girls (first timers) and none of them have complained about it being painful.
    The tissue in the anal cavity is extremely fragile compared to the tissue on the vaginal area. It is easily ripped. On top of that, there are muscles surrounding the area that will automatically close when they sense there is an object trying to get inside the body.
    This is the reason why the girls should be completely relaxed and the guy (or other girl) has to take it easy. Once you're relaxed in your mind, the muscles will also relax and everything will be a lot more ... pleasurable [​IMG].

By the way, don't think am making this shit up lol, you can do some research on ur own and here are a couple of websites where you can read it as well:

http://www.askmen.com/love/vanessa/28_love_secrets.html

http://www.sexinfo101.com/ic_anal.shtml
    http://www.sexual-health-resource.org/anal_sex.htm#pleasureanal
    http://www.gurl.com/findout/fastfacts/articles/0,,605386_671456-2,00.html
    http://www.askmen.com/editor/content_feeds/19_content_feed_ivillage.html

3. peachybabie

peachybabie Member

Hmm thats pretty interesting. Im still not sure, but hey try anything once what could it hurt right. Ya my boyfriend is sort of interested in it but im not sure if he wants to just yet.

4. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

In the beginning I wanted to do it just to try it, and now I continue to do it bcus of its potential :)
    Just make sure you communicate a lot with ur bf and don't do it till both of u guys r ready. Am sure either way you guys r gonna have a lot of fun. I know I do ;) ... I may get to do it later on this afternoon as a matter of fact. Yeah boiii!! lol

5. peachybabie

peachybabie Member

Yea, i dont think we are quite ready just yet, but im sure we will try it sometime in the future. Lol... just looking back on what this post started out as lol

6. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

Oh yeah, it started out as a making out experience right? Yeah that's also fun lol.
    I was once with this girl that pretty much had orgasms when we were making out. The first time we saw each other she wouldn't let me hit it (have sex) with her :( ... so it was all dry humping and heavy kissing. Whenever I started rubbing her vagina (over the jeans of course) she would just go crazy.
    She never actually told me if it was an orgasm but all the signs where there... she started moving faster & faster, sometimes unvoluntarily, she would close her eyes rly hard, her muscles would contract, she would kiss me harder etc... then all the sudden she would be outta breath.

Later on that week we started having sex, and she didn't look much different when she had an orgasm from regular intercourse. :)

7. peachybabie

peachybabie Member

lol, no it started with me saying i had the best sex without an orgasm at the end lmao. Ive never had that experience from just kissing, thats pretty interesting.

8. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

Well u guys were makin' out b4 right? So it's the same thing! lol

So what you were trying to say is that... that was your best sex experience ever? ... ever ever? lol

9. peachybabie

peachybabie Member

lol, well of course weve made out before, but ive never gotten that feeling where i could cum from it lol. But its like haveing someone suck your nipples and be able to cum from that, which ive also never been able to get even remotly close from someone doing that.
    No it wasnt my best sexual experience ever, but it was amazing, it made me feel like i had cum like 1000 times afterwards, like that floating feeling i guess. But i dunno, being 18 i havent had that many sexual experiences. And that was the first time ive ever had a dick inside me other than my mouth lol. So yea it was amazing, but not the best lol.
    What was your best sexual experience?

10. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

Wait, does that mean u were a virgin? Cus it kinda sounds like it.
    My best sexual experience? Umm that's a hard question. I got a couple of stories that were a lot of fun [​IMG] but here's 1:

Early 2006 (can't remember exact dates lol) I was seeing this girl. We were not dating but we were kinda like friends with benefits. I knew that she rly rly liked me but I was not looking 4 a relationship.

It had been like week and a half since I last saw her & I was starting to get a little impatient (by impatient I rly mean horny) lol. I called her up and I told her I wanted to see her the next day. She had to go to school but I convinced her to ditch and come to my house all morning [​IMG]

So the next morning I woke up early but stayed in my room. My mom had to go drop off my sister to school so the plan was that the girl would get dropped off at the bus stop by her parents like always & walk a couple of blocks so that I could pick her up. As soon as my mom left with my sister I went to pick her up and drove back as quick as possible so that she wouldn't notice I was gone. We got to my house and fortunately my mom was not there yet but I knew she would be there soon.
    When she arrived I told my girl to hide in the closet haha till I told her to come out. It was supposed to be only for a little while cus my mom was supposed to go to work right away.. the thing is, she didn't. She was still a lil tired and decided she was going to sleep and extra hour b4 she went to work :S

After hearing this, I told her I was also gonna go back to sleep. I went to my room and locked the door. I told the girl to get outta the closet but to be very quiet cus my mom was in the room next door. We managed to stay quiet (@ least that's what I think) and after 5 min we started makin' out. We got on the bed and we started dry humping. After a couple of minutes clothes started coming off and I got horny as hell. It was her 2nd time ever to have sex and the 1st time with me so I asked her if she was 100% sure of what she was doing. She replied yes so I just kept doing my thing.

Anyways, to make a long story short, we had sex while my mom was in the room next to mine asleep. It was so hot! The feeling that I had of doing something that was wrong just turned me on so much. Not only that, but first times are always exciting and it was the first time that we had sex together.

After a while my mom went to work and we finished our bussiness. We had breakfast and then I asked her out lol. We were together for like 8 months [​IMG]
    I am never going to forget that lol.

Aight so now is ur turn peachybaby. What's ur best sexual experience?

11. peachybabie

peachybabie Member

Well i dont know how to explain it, i have been fingered by a guy, and my friends say that that counts as not being a virgin or whatever. But its kind of complicated because i have been with a girl and i dont really know what clasifies as being a virgin then, because when i was with her we did a lot of the same stuff me and the guy did at first. But i am no longer a virgin if none of that counts because ive been with my boyfriend now for almost a year now.

Hmm my favorite sexual experience, well i guess just like everyone, i have a couple pretty good ones. one would have to be when me and my friends went to british columbia to backpack out there for the summer last summer. Of course me and my current boyfriend were just starting out as being a couple and we were just a couple of horny kids lol. Eventually about midway through the summer, our group of 6 split up into 2 groups and just him and i were left in penticton, which is a small town in the okanagan valley. We were offered a job with these 2 lesbians to work at their hotdog stand, and in return we would get to keep all we made, live in their house, eat thier food and swim in their pool. So of course we jumped at the oportunity. We had a room for us in their house, and one day the gals went out drinking and since we had the house to our selves we went at it, when they came back the room was all hot and we were all sweaty. They like to cook after they have been drinking so they came into our room to ask us if we wanted to eat anything, and they yelled out "it smells like sex in here" we all just laughed, it was really funny, they were pretty cool

12. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

Ha that's funny.
    Being a virgin... that's hard to define cus every1 thinks different. Some people think it's when ur hymen is ripped that u loose your virginity. Some other people think that when you have a penis in there then you're not a virgin anymore. Who knows? Lol

But I didn't know you were bi, that's interesting. You & ur bf can easily have 3somes! lol

13. peachybabie

peachybabie Member

yes, i am bi... i just recently came out to my dad lol, that was an experience that one. Ugh, he still hasnt accepted it yet. Yes me and my boyfriend are taking applications for our threesome lol.
    Yea virginity is something that isnt easily defined, because being with girls we do the same thing that guys would do at like second or third base you know, like with a girl its obvious when your no longer a virgin, but when you into both sexes and you do the same thing with a guy that you would do with a chick its hard to define. But yea, i mean a lot of the time, girls loose their hymen when they get their period if they use tampons. So it depends on every persons point of view i guess.
    So Mr. Berguh got anymore stories, the last one was pretty entertaining :D

14. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

Idk if I should tell u any more stories. They may be a little too hot for ya ;)
    haha

15. peachybabie

peachybabie Member

oh come on party pooper lol, ill tell you one of mine if you tell me yours, we will do one for one you go then ill go lol :p

16. Alone At Last

Alone At Last Member

foreplay and dates - slam bam comes few and far between due to fact that the build up to an orgasm is the reason for sex. The climax many times brings an end as opposed to an apex or crescendo. To build, to slow, to play, to treat to maintain a long hard thick penis for as long as possible without orgasm is the reason for being without it there would be little reason to be.

17. Alone At Last

Alone At Last Member

On my bicycle, Specialized Allez Chro-Mo Elite, pushing speeds up to 30 mphs, commuting to work on city streets of Chicago - glance over shoulder to make sure path is clear for the double-parked, cab, CTA, hitting the speed to get through the light before it switches to red .... the energy released, the satisfaction of reeling in the bastard fellow cyclist who can only beat me because they run red lights --- as they look back to see where I am, I say "never look back" as I pass them on the other side. A sensation the closest to an orgasm - it feels fine without a hard dick - a fantastic ride!

18. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

Something similar happens to me when I get promoted at work.
    Last time it happened was about 2 months ago... and am looking foward to having that orgasmic experience pretty soon again. haha

19. Crunkville TX

Crunkville TX Member

i love sex long time

20. GiveInToMe

GiveInToMe Member

Orgasms are where its at.