amazing, but can we take this serious?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by enjoylifeasmuchasyou, Jan 27, 2005.

1. enjoylifeasmuchasyou

enjoylifeasmuchasyou Member

Hi dear fellow-barefooters,
    I don't think I ever started a thread, but now the temptation is just TOO big. I found some amazing stuff on this website: http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0704/homoprevention.html

and I give you a few quotes (in fact, there are ten "commandments", of which I quote three.) Here we go:

(Quote) A parent can never act too soon in taking precautionary measures to ensure that their child will never become intoxicated with mommy's perfume and choose to devote his life to being a prancing homo. By being both proactive and willing to inflict welts for Jesus, you can beat Satan at his own sick game and prevent him from turning your impressionable child into an ugly, rotting twig in the family tree crying out for brutal pruning.

A boy must always wear socks, except while swimming. So-called, "flip-flops" and "sandals," where the toes and ankles are exposed are products that were created during the (homo)sexual revolution. Creation research indicates that these types of provocative "shoes," were invented by homosexuals in San Fransissyco during the late 1960's with fetishes for little boy ankles. Thwart the perverted delight of these pedo-pedophiles with a thick pair of tube socks!

A boy must not refer to his parents as "Mommy" or "Daddy." As soon as your boy is old enough to speak, he must be taught to call his Mother, "Ma," or "Momma" or "Mommie Dearest." When addressing his Father, he should refer to him as, "Sir," "Dad," or "Commander." "Mommy" and "Daddy" are what fey, spoiled boys weaned on effeminacy coo, embarrassing you in front of the neighbors by never keeping the palms of their hands below their waists.

A boy must always wear thick, white underwear. White boxers, and/or briefs are acceptable. Your child must be taught that men who wear colored underwear or undergarments that are cut within one inch of the outer periphery of their pubic region or the trough of the valley between the cheeks of their bottom are either European or Homosexual – and in America there is no difference between the two.

(Unquote) I don't believe my eyes. But then, I'm from Europe.

2. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

3. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

You take this serious and I got a really nice bridge to sell you... just send me $100 through paypal and you'll be the brand-new owner of a fantastic bridge in Brooklyn!

4. Astaroth

Astaroth Banned

It's Landoverbatist.org, for cryin' out loud. They are a well known parody.

5. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

6. Astaroth

Astaroth Banned

Now... THAT... is weird.

7. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

It offers shirts that say "Religion...kills folks dead." It's a parody.

Holly

8. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

9. enjoylifeasmuchasyou

enjoylifeasmuchasyou Member

OK, thanx folks, I'm relieved that it turnes out to be a parody. It's like Shaggie says: hard to tell the difference. It seemed serious to me at the outset, but now I see the ironic meaning of it :)

10. Sammy

Sammy Member

It's absolutely right to say that it's VERY close to what Fred Phelps really says.

11. apple seed

apple seed Member

wow that is really christan of them, how nice of them to tell us how to rase our childern. next thay will be telling us that were all going to hell, oh wait thay do.:$

love and misspellings apple seed.