Am i wrong?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by seppuku, May 22, 2004.

1. seppuku

seppuku Member

I have been with this girl for like 2 and a half months, and we have been discussing how far we want to take our relationship and everything. We've decided that sex is out, but she still talks about how she wants to do oral. But then, later, she will change her mind and decide that it is wrong to do anything sexual. So I told her I really want to do it, and she is mad at me now. Is it wrong that I want to do something that she keeps saying will happen, but then decides against it? I dunno...

2. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What are your ages?

Why is 'sex out'?

3. keng123

keng123 Member

she's a tease man get rid of her

4. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

It sounds like she is confused and doesn't know what she wants to do. My suggestion is to go with the flow. Don't push her into doing it with you, she may end up resenting you later, for it...

Wanting to do something is normal and fine. But don't fight with her about it. If she isn't ready, you will come out seeming insensitive...

5. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Shes gonna want everything on her terms and whats likly to happen if anything is you do her and left with blue balls. Ditch the bitch. Shes only playing with you. You are not wrong.

6. seppuku

seppuku Member

I think maybe she thinks she is ready, but whenever she is almost there, she cant do it. We are 17 and 16.

7. AutumnAuburn

You guys are pretty young... Don't rush it. I know it's frustrating, but trust me, she will end up resenting you, if you pressure her. I'm sure she's just scared. First time sex for girls is different than it is for boys. Just try to be understanding. It'll happen, eventually, just be cool...

8. seppuku

seppuku Member

I dont want to pressure her at all. the only thing im kind of upset about is that she keeps changing her mind. Like if i wasnt expecting it, it would be different. Did I mention we have masturbated over the phone together? If that has anything to do with my prediciment (sp?)

9. seppuku

seppuku Member

????????????????????????????????

10. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

Show her a video of you spanking your monkey. That will get her in the mood.

11. seppuku

seppuku Member

update: today, we hung out, she went down my pants, but only on the underwear, she said she wasnt comfortable touching me. but then, when i started to rub her, she wanted me to touch her bare. its not fair... i dunno what this deal is

12. AutumnAuburn

Be cool, Hunny Bunny...