Am I weird?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Confissledone, May 16, 2004.

1. Confissledone

Confissledone Member

Hello, I dont know if this is off topic or not but I have a question for you all. For some reason, I always want my girlfriend of 2 years and 3 months wearing sexy tight-revealing clothes and showin all the skin. Also for some reason I wouldnt mind her trying out strippin...unless she tries strippin and I get jealous, then I wouldnt want her to. Am I weird for wantin my girlfriend to show all that skin and possobly dance?

2. trippymcnugget

trippymcnugget Member

uh, well if your a guy, then hell no! lol

3. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

thats not too strange.

4. keng123

keng123 Member

that's not to weird. I think the same way. and strippers make phat loot if their hot. is she hot?

5. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

that is very regular to want that.. very. when i had a girlfriend *sob* she used to give me a strip tease on weekends ( we were very organised..routine keeps it helthy)

6. Crimson

Crimson Member

No it is not weird for you to want your g/f to wear sexy things. This shows that your interested in her. It should make her feel apreciated

7. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

Miss_Tambourine_Girl Member

no ofcourse ur not!
    i want my boyfriend to be dressed that same way too!!
    lol

8. Confissledone

Confissledone Member

Wow! I thought I was weird...but let me get this straight. You guys are fine with your girlfriends showin skin and possibly strippin and it dont bother you?

9. FreeSpiritedMelody

FreeSpiritedMelody changes poopy diapers

my boyfriend LOVES how I look when I dress sexy and show my skin... but he would never want me to strip!!! he is very protective of me (in a cute way) and would never want any other guy to see me undressed. i love that he is like that.

ive even asked him before (just to see his reaction) what would he think if i decided to strip. his reaction was not a good one at all!! i would never do it though.

10. randomuserhaha

randomuserhaha Member

no you are not weird you are normal to want to see your gf wear sexy clothes for you and strip for you.

it would be weird if you wanted your gf to strip for other people though and not you.

11. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

To answer your question; YES, you are weird.

12. GreenMan

GreenMan Member

Yes you are unbelievably weird. I have never heard of a man wanting his girl to strip for him. You weirdo dude!!!

Just kidding, man. You are fine - the more skin the better, unless you want to use your imagination. Me, I like to see flesh.

Now if you want her to strip for other dudes - well, there is no accounting for taste. But that would get me jelous. She would not have to do it for me to know it would have me uptight.

13. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

wierd.wierd.WIERD.WEIRD! ... NOT! show it off.

14. SensualCaramel

SensualCaramel Member

i dont think its wierd at all... i think its perfectly normal