Am I turning more feminine?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Windman, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Windman

Windman Members

I am a masculine man, or at least have always thought of myself being that. In my many years as a construction manager I have never questioned that…until today. I met with a guy at his cabin and we both got naked and felt each other up, kissed some and sucked each other’s dicks. I got to the point that I stopped getting hard. He didn’t. He came twice in my mouth. And at one point moved between my legs and was rubbing our cocks together. All I could think about is him fucking me. Seeing him between my legs, and my thighs resting on top of his all I wanted is for him to penetrate me. But we weren’t prepared for that so we were content with what we were doing.
    Has anyone had this happen that even though your cock wasn't hard you just wanted to be fucked?

dd788snipe and FWKbi like this.
  2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Many times...just roll with it and enjoy what being with him sexually provides the two of you. I too am far more feminine when with our man. We suck each other off and I'm always hard and always cum for him but once he enters my ass I loose my hard-on until my wife or his begins sucking me off again while he fucks me. The other day was a rare moment for he and I. I embraced him and rode his cock while locked in passionate kissing and felt myself hardening as my cock was sliding against his stomach and actually had an orgasm as we smeared my load against ourselves until he eventually came inside my ass.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
    DaveTheBiGuy, dd788snipe and amb5734 like this.
  3. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Based on what you said I'm not convinced of the actual cause of your ED.

4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife has stated several times she thinks emotionally I'm more "gay" than "bi-sexual" as I do have more powerful orgasms with him than I do with her unless she is pounding my ass. I don't know, but I enjoy everything we all share sexually and don't worry myself about any type of hang-up's about what is better as I continue to indulge into sex with my wife and him because it pleases and satisfies me as a man. Something 10 years ago I would have never said but am able to say so today.

5. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I stand corrected lol. I'm glad you have let yourself enjoy what you enjoy.

FWKbi likes this.
  6. amb5734

amb5734 Members

Outside the bedroom or with a female partner I'm am as totally masculine as you can get. But, when I'm with a male FB I give in totally to become the female side of the equation. It's just incredibly enjoyable for both of us!

7. passygalore

passygalore Members

Why not take a more incremental approach and do some digital investigation/experimentation with your partner? He could insert a finger with manipulation and you could observe your penile and anal responses. Seems like a real learning opportunity and possibly an enjoyment opportunity. Later, you might, or might not, want his penis to get more involved in any penetration.

8. Windman

Windman Members

Oh its not that I wouldn’t know what I would be in for. I’ve bottomed before. And sometimes my cock isn’t hard and sometimes it is when I’m being fucked. Its just this particular time thats what I wanted more than anything else.

dd788snipe likes this.
  9. passygalore

passygalore Members

One approach as a committed bottom, is to compartmentalize a little, separating connections (and any associated and very important daydreams) from the external world. Or, what happens in connection-world stays in connection-world--including sensitive gender ID particulars.

My own construction contractor top feminizes my name and delights my ears with a variety of obscene endearments when we're together and I love all of it. This bolsters my confidence and strengthens our bond, and I adequately adapt to the much less satisfying, asexual external world when we separate; but only with the help of my daydreams and memories.

So, I've found it both possible and practical to feel much more feminine in connection-world and more masculine otherwise without feeling any need to substantiate their reality.

dd788snipe likes this.
  10. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That me exactly. I'll elaborate more later on this topic. It's a good one.

11. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

With a man I'm a feminine cum slut that wants to please my top and can fuck for hours if the top is up for it. I know I've had a good time when I walk funny the next day. :grinning: Outside of the the bedroom I'm totally masculine and straight acting. No one knows.

12. Steveh

Steveh Members

For some reason I am too. I love being used, hard and deep in me. I want to be a female so much during those times

13. EZGoing

EZGoing Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I am a true male with horny feminine wiring and masculine sexdrive . …. And I can cook. ( wink)

JeffT, dd788snipe and amb5734 like this.
  14. amb5734

amb5734 Members

Me too! :)

dd788snipe likes this.
  15. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

Almost every time I get fucked, by my wife with a strapon, or the real thing, i get hard when we start. After a few minutes of getting fucked, i go limp. I still have awesome orgasms, so it doesnt bother me.

DaveTheBiGuy and BoyToy69 like this.
  16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've always felt feminine from the first time I took another man's cock into my mouth. With each blow job given I found myself feeling more feminine each time as I was hooking up with other married men in need of oral sex. Many times, when a guy was scheduled to stop over for a blow job, I would wear my wife's negligee and stockings. Only one guy was turned off by it but so many loved it stroking my hair while I'm sucking his cock and saying "Yeah, baby that feels so good"..."Oh yeah baby, take it all"..."Get ready baby, here I cum"

Joyia likes this.
  17. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

This is exactly the way I am about being with another man!

JeffT, dd788snipe and amb5734 like this.
Tags: