Am I Transgendered?

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by TheSamantha, May 2, 2014.

1. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

I have never fit into my female gender role. I started masturbating at age 10 and was having oral sex by age 12. None of the other girls masturbated, so I felt alienated. I was bullied relentlessly when I divulged this information.

I never get emotionally involved with the men I sleep with. It's to the point where I think I might be gay because I'm incapable of falling in love with a man. To me sex is about pleasure and fun, nothing more, nothing less.

I also hate shopping with a passion. It's so boring! Just walking around staring at clothes. When someone says in a Valley Girl accent "this looks cuuute" I feel like punching her in the face.

I don't dream about my wedding day. I hate weddings. They're more boring than shopping. I don't plan to get married or have kids.

I don't take two hours to get dressed, just 30 minutes. I only wear eye liner and lip gloss. Putting on makeup isn't something I really enjoy doing.

I know many people think a transgendered person is a chick with a dick, but that's a transsexual.

So what do you think?

2. shoeless joe

shoeless joe Member

By saying you think you might be transgendered are you saying you think you might be a male in a female's body?

3. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

By saying I'm transgendered, I'm saying I feel like I'm outside the masculine/feminine binary. I'm saying I don't fit into my gender role the way most women seem to fit to a T.

I don't feel like a man though. I feel comfortable with my curves for instance and I wear skirts.

4. shoeless joe

shoeless joe Member

Well you say you enjoy sex and so you must have a sex drive so you're not asexual right?

5. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

No, I'm not asexual. Why, are transgendered people asexual?

6. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Don't know if you are, but I really would not worry about putting a title on what you are. All that really matters is if you are happy with the person you are and if you are not you are the only one who can do anything to change it. My lady does not have a lot of the traditional characteristic of most women, but she is who she is and does not care if others don't think it is right. I love and respect her for who she is and would not change a thing about her.

7. _summer_

_summer_ Member

8. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

:iagree:

9. pipgirl

pipgirl Member

I don't think you're transgendered.
    You're probably just not a girly-girl, and that's fine.
    I also dislike shopping, don't plan on getting married etc. But I still know and feel that I am a girl on the inside as well as on the outside.

Being transgendered would be being a guy with a girl body. Do you feel like a guy? Do you feel like you have the wrong body?

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

transgendered F2M are all around.. Chaz Bono for one..

11. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

No I don't feel like I have the wrong body. I feel like my emotions and psyche match my body (although I'm trying to lose weight).

I think enhancer has a point. I think I'll just do away with labels. Thanks guys.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

cut out about 27 minutes, and you might have an argument.

13. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Look up genderqueer.

Transgender is body dysmorphia, where you feel your body doesn't match you.

But honestly, you made incredibly sexist comments in your OP.
    Make up, weddings, prudishness/sex negative, males don't connect with partners...
    Just wow.

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

What so you're a chic hornier than all guys so that means you cant really be female?

15. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

None of the things you mentioned are feminine qualities, they're just cultural or societal roles or traditions.

Maybe you're hanging around the wrong people or just people who lie about who they are, if you think you're the rare female who doesn't fit these societal standards.

16. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

My head is larger than normal so logically im an alien

17. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

I think you are over-thinking this. Just be yourself, and enjoy your life. :)

Raybthe14u likes this.
  18. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Arent gender roles just something forced on us by society? Not fitting that just means that you are more in tune with just being yourself than the pre-determined mold.

19. princessokay

princessokay Member

Carmen Carrera for two.

20. se7en_sins

se7en_sins Member

I think you sound like a lovely girl! On face value you seem straight to me but that is besides the point. And I don't know why people try so hard to fit in when they were born to stand out!