Am i too tight?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Crystaleyes, May 20, 2007.

1. Crystaleyes

Crystaleyes Member

All the guys i have been with (about 8) have told me i have a nice tight pussy...they love it and im kinda glad they love it but they always come quite fast, i'd say within like 5 minutes. Is this because of my pussy do you think? Or have i just picked the wrong guys?!
    Its getting me anoyyed now, i need longer than that! where the staying power guys?!

2. benotfree

benotfree Member

I'd say it's the guys that you pick.

3. Katana

Katana Member

Yup, it's the guys you pick. I can last 30 seconds or 30 minutes, depending on what we are doing and what my partner wants. And she is as tight as any woman I've known.

4. lionman80

lionman80 Member

Maybe the guys and your pussy, but its a good thing. When you get with more expereinced guys that should change. Sometimes you need that chemistry with a person.

5. hippiechick85

hippiechick85 Member

Def the guy.

6. katya

katya Member

it's definately the guys. my bf is only 16 and i'm his first, and i'm so tight it's like losing my virginity every time, and he lasts up to an hour sometimes.

7. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's the guys. Tightness feels good, but that alone will not cause premature ejaculation, imo.

8. Christoph__

Christoph__ Member

Just get drunk first, then it'll numb them down and they can go for longer. I do it all the time.

9. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

Well, it's definitely not you! So, one of two things that I can think of... The guys are not experienced enough to know how to keep going. Or they are so amazed to find a tight girl that it causes them to get too hyper! Just my thought.

10. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

Maybe your so hot just the thought of you makes them cum lol.

11. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

You should try different positions. I know when i am on on top, I can go for about 10 minutes at a pace. To me, having alot of control of my body tension helps me go longer. Got to know how to relax. My girl likes it fast and hard though. She gets real sensitive after the first time she orgasms. When my girl is on top......its on for hours on end. Its alot easier to relax. lol.