Am I the only one?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by IllCanabillyVanilly, Jan 28, 2009.

1. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

shit.. i can't wait til i have the cash to order this extact that a couple people have vouched for.. they compare it to oxy.. and its just a kratom extract

2. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

haha oh man, I have tried Kratom a few times, JokerMan, and you're in for a surprise...

IT SUX BALLZ

Doesn't get you high at all and makes you nauseous :mad::mad::mad:

Don't waste your money dude, it's totally NOT a substitute at all... srsly not even a little bit imo.

3. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

umm.. then you've never had the extract that im ordering.. respected members of this community can vouch for it.. one of which is a mod in this very forum :cheers2:

4. KingGeorgeIII

KingGeorgeIII Member

I've done kratom 2 or 3 times and nothing has happened. I have heard that this is becasue if you have any tolerance to opiates whatsoever you need GROSS amounts of kratom. Is this true?

5. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

Yea, I ordered 15 X Extract and it was totally shitty... but I didn't even have a tolerance either! I gave it a good number of tries and finally concluded that it doesn't work.

If you seriously feel something, JM, then tell me. I definitely have no love for Kratom though, due to my experiences with it :mad:

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

7. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

I think this is very true. I first tried kratom about a year ago, back when I had zero tolerance to opiates, and 2gs of 15x extract got me full blown effects. Now it takes four grams to get any thing, and its nowhere near the high i used to feel, so its kind of disappointing. But since then I have developed a bit of a tolerance, so I definitely think its related.

8. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

You make the most random threads, haha....

I have never had this problem. Blowing my nose clears it out, I don't see how it would work against me, lol.

Sniff water before you snort, it will clear you out a bit more...works for me anyways.