Am I The Only One In A Sexless Marriage?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Stormysnowysunny, Aug 31, 2017.

1. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

LIke a lot of people today, I met my 2nd wife on the internet. Not a dating site, or any hookup sites.... a politics forum.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah, I don't get the negativity. If they're suggesting my relationship or love of my woman is any different based on things we get up to in the bedroom, then that's just not very nice. I'm sure what making love to some, would look like two elephant seals to me. :p and I ain't here saying nothin'. I won't beat anyone down at that. Ohhh but God forbid you adorn some whips, chains and ductape. That shits not on!

Now what really goes on in the head space of the BDSM couple is generally stronger than the head space of others. There's every ounce of trust, which is far from the vanillas head space I can assure you and if they ever release statistics I can assure you in 3 groups alone, kink, open and vanilla, it'll be the latter group that has failed marriage status as inevitably, one half of the couple feels like they just aren't up to scratch in their sex life. Like we read so so often on social media.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I don't think anyone was saying that.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  4. lmm00

lmm00 Members

Yes! Thank you. That’s the point I was trying to make. If a couple wants to have slow, sweet love every night, great for them! If a couple wants to dress in leather and whip each other, great for them too! It’s ignorant to think that there’s only one way to have sex for a close, loving relationship.

shygurl170 and Irminsul like this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I hear ya. Wouldn't worry too much about it, one of the offenders couldn't score a root at a brothel anyway. Lol. Let em talk all they want, their hands will comfort themselves later

lmm00 likes this.
  6. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

What they were saying amounted to that. If someone is told their sex is dumb compared to real, true love sex, then it's excluding the idea that perhaps it is both.

lmm00 likes this.
  7. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Don't worry OP or any others who miss the good times. I'll die ol' & alone long before any of you......