Am I The Only American To Consider George W. A Certifiable Lunatic?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PoetDude39, Jan 10, 2005.

1. PoetDude39

PoetDude39 Member

Damn. It just seems to get worse and worse. Another one of those amazing programs (on Public Television) about how that odd fellow in the White House truly believes he is the new and improved Jesus or something. The whole thing just creeps me out big time. I mean, apart from the fact that anybody with half a brain and heart can clearly see that Georgie Boy has absolutely nothing in common with Christ, I am totally sickened by the outrageous hypocrisy of it all:

So Jesus was in the habit of offering friendship and compassion to the sick and poor big time. Hello? Then why is Georgie Boy taking away health care, affordable housing, homeless shelters, and even food from some of the most vulnerable people in our country?

Jesus was not so quick to worship the rich. And had much more respect for honest humble folks. Does that sound like our greedy little Georgie Boy? I mean, he's making sure that the poor become destitute, and the millionaires become billionaires. WTF?

Jesus liked to hang out with hookers, thieves, tramps, and the homeless. While Georgie Boy has made it a crime to be homeless in the land of plenty. And doesn't want gay and lesbian folks to have the same rights as himself. And has completely turned his back on the chronically mentally ill (because of all the huge Medicaid cuts). Again, how does this kind of totally greedy and malicious behavior have anything to do with the original Christ?

Oh yeah, I am totally convinced that George W. is a true Messiah to come into the bad and sinful world, and save us from our clueless American selves. Except there is just one tiny little thing: We crucified the first Christ. For being so bold and outspoken. While we let this latest one do and say things that would have the original Jesus turning over in his grave. I mean, if he actually had one and everything. So what's up with that?

Peace,

~PD

2. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

there's someone who thinks....?? eek! what is wrong with these people... i agree with you, George Bush is a big lying hypocrite... if he wants to call himself a christian then he could start by respecting what God wants..

3. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

If he wants to be President, he needs to listen to the PEOPLE!
    WE didn't want war, did we? I didn't THINK so!
    But, no. He's gotta go and do his own thing, and try to please his Daddy.
    I say fuck 'em BOTH in the arse, and let GOD deal with them.

4. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

you know whats funny about him, and really the Iraq situation....the government was arrogant enough to want to take over an entire country, but is not arrogant enough to say "there will be elections when we say its stable enough." Instead they came up with a completely arbitrary date and are sticking to it for no apparant reason.

Bush can't be blamed for all the problems in this country however, specifically the crakcing down on the homeless...that seems to be an issue controlled by the local authorities.
    Anyway, these are certainly dark times.

5. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

Nope ;)

6. Co0kiezGurl

Co0kiezGurl Banned

No...you are NOT the only one. There are plenty of us out there trust me :p

7. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

What's even worse is that there's millions who believe he was sent from god... :(

8. seamonster66

sent by god...nah, I'm more inclined to believe he came out of a rather ugly womans vagina:p

9. PoetDude39

PoetDude39 Member

Amen to that! LOL. (You really did take the words right out of my mouth...)

Peace,

~PD

10. PoetDude39

PoetDude39 Member

Yeah, I almost mentioned that. Cuz I'm pretty sure Jesus was not the type to encourage killing others. So why is our "New" Christ being so cold blooded and heartless? But that's what's so totally scary about this whole George W. thing. Most folks should be laughing at his outrageous claims to greatness, huh? But he actually has quite a few (I don't believe it's really the majority. Just like I don't believe he honestly won the first and second elections) folks that are falling for it. Big time. And these people are living in the same country as myself. So they must be wearing blinders or something. At least I hope that's what it is. Cuz I'd sure hate to think that there are a lot more like him out there on the loose. *shivers*

Peace,

~PD

11. Trotsky311

Trotsky311 Supporters HipForums Supporter

just not quite enough of us that vote........

12. PoetDude39

PoetDude39 Member

Yeah, I hear you. Big time. Except I do sorta blame Bush for some of the recent stuff goin' on with the homeless. Cuz many of the more recent ones are suffering from mental illness, and lost their therapists and small apartments and such cuz of all the insane budget cuts. I have seen the homeless population triple (in my big little town) since Bush broke into the White House the first time. And it's just gonna get much worse. Now where is this madman's Jesus-like compassion? He's a savior in his own deluded little mind. Period.

Peace,

~PD

13. PoetDude39

PoetDude39 Member

A very good point! Let's hope we'll know better next time, eh?

Peace,

~PD

14. seamonster66

In a sick way, I want things to keep going badly out of pure spite for Bush supporters and evangelical christians.

15. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Actually almost 65% of Americans supported the invasion when it 1st happened, obviously that number has gone down to like 48% now.

16. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

hang on...you can't lump bush supporters and evangelical christians into the same catagory...they believe different things... read up on what christians believe and it's in disagreement to what Bush is doing.

17. Trotsky311

Trotsky311 Supporters HipForums Supporter

you'd think they could have done better than 65%, you know, with the lying, bad intel, and general misleading.

/way too many people still think iraq had something to do with 9/11

18. seamonster66

quote: read up on what christians believe and it's in disagreement to what Bush is doing.

I'm talking about EVANGELICAL Christians though, nearly every single fundamentalist Christian voted for Bush...they put him in the white house.

My friends run a funeral home, and evengelical preachers were telling people to vote for Bush AT FUNERALS

19. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

No your not, i think George W. Bush is a drug abusing, child molesting, phsychopath.

Peace and Love,
    Dan

20. PoetDude39

PoetDude39 Member

Yeah, and pathological liars don't make very good saviors or presidents...

Peace,

~PD