Am I the obnoxious idiot?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by MistyMountainTop, Aug 16, 2005.

1. MistyMountainTop

MistyMountainTop Member

Someone's post said something about an obnoxious idiot. If that's me I would want to know. Seriosly. You all would probably be reluctant to tell me if it was me, but if it is, please do. I wouldn't have hurt feelings at all. (I joined as a guest recently). If people don't want me to be at this site, would they PLEASE let me know. I would remove myself from these forums (hence stop posting) IMMEDIATLEY. Would someone please tell me if the obnoxious idiot is me?

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

why not ask in the thread?
    And we have lots of obnoxious idiots.
    get back to your music threads, BTW, ya got responses.

3. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

I don't see the connection between being called an obnoxious idiot and leaving the site because of it... in fact, if people think you're an annoying git it only adds to the fun of being here. :) Being annoying can be fun and from time to time necessary: you can't live your life always trying to prove everybody you're an appealing person, in other words live on your knees being busy with nothing but pleasing everyone around you. You'd keep no time for yourself and you'll miss a good deal of the fun in this life.

If I were you, and I was indeed the one who was called an obnoxious idiot, I'd just laugh about it and continue posting on these forums.

4. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

No, I'm the obnoxious idiot.

5. MistyMountainTop

MistyMountainTop Member

I'm sorry that one person or many people on this site percieve me as an obnoxious idiot. I am VERY obnoxious, but not an idiot at all.

6. gdhmomchild

gdhmomchild Duct tape abuser

~pfft~ I wouldn;t be too worried about it. If you were an obnoxious idiot you would either know it was you, or assumed you are too wonderful and that they MUST he talking about someone else,hehe.
    LOL@Goth!! You been annoying people again? If you make them think, it hurts their heads...j/k

7. stranger

stranger Member

it wasnt hhf was it???

8. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

jury is still out. dont worry about it. theres alot of favorites on this sit e that everyone completely hates. like me for instance.

9. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I hate hating you though

10. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I Goth, you are the obnoxious ass... and we love ya for it.
    Wayfaring, another well-loved irritant.
    Heck, i even like Blackie.