am i scared?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by seabass42003, May 19, 2004.

1. seabass42003

seabass42003 Member

im really pariniod of women in the way that i dont want to meet one and be like yo i like this chic and invest time and effort and the good realashionship stuff and then bang over or is that some thing that is part of the deal? i dont want to be intrested in a chic and then find out it wasnt worth the time and that shit? or should i not worry about it and go with the flow? why are women so damn confusing or is it just me? thanks people

2. kier

kier I R Baboon

if you treat them as you want to be treated, if you love and adore them, then yes. try calling them women or words to a similar effect instead of chic's...have fun! and be true

3. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

effort shouldn't be a part of it... but I'm single.
    you'd think it would have some sort of beautiful flow, a natural flow, a flow in which no wrong could occur simply because the person I love is beside me.
    but sometimes that person beside you is a dumbass. that what sucks about life... to many dumbasses. Wait for the flow, go with the flow... don't waste time on dumbasses. i dunno.

4. Another_Angel

Another_Angel Member

im really pariniod of women in the way that i dont want to meet one and be like yo i like this chic and invest time and effort and the good realashionship stuff and then bang over or is that some thing that is part of the deal? i dont want to be intrested in a chic and then find out it wasnt worth the time and that shit? or should i not worry about it and go with the flow? why are women so damn confusing or is it just me? thanks people

Investing time and effort is what you got to do in order to make a choice of whether you want to stay with that person. Relationships and friendships are trial and error. There will be pain and there will be suffering until you meet a woman who is right for you. Go with the flow. I'm a woman and I know I can be confusing, but we're trying to make decisions about men. Hurt is a fact of life until the right people come along. Just go with it, and whatever happens is in the hands of fate. That's the way I see it anyway, even though you still have to make an effort.

5. iscreamchocolate

iscreamchocolate Senior Member

i'd say go with the flow and see what happens :):)