Am I Hip?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Roseb44170, May 10, 2004.

1. Roseb44170

Roseb44170 Member

I was kind of a nerd in school - probably still am - a computer nerd!

I just found this site when someone did a search about my nailbiting page. I guess thats a good place to start - I bite my nails! Have been doing that ever since I can remember.

I live just outside of Philly in Cheltenham. Here is a page about my area.

LaMott, PA!

I do web page designs and graphics but I'm also getting into consultations. I work at home and so many people want to do the same so that why I started consulting. If I can work from home so can others.

so you can visit my pages and tell me if I'm hip or not? :rolleyes:

2. MaxPower

MaxPower Kicker Of Asses

Computer nerds are l_l83r 1337. Being 'hip' is overrated, as long as you're happy with yourself it dosen't matter.

That's one post. Only 63 more til I get back to my old post count. Here's to spamming.....

3. Incubus

Incubus Banned

Hey theres nothing wrong with being into technology, some people like cars, sports, fishing, whatever its YOUR favorite thing, I think its hella cool you can just say hey im a nerd haha i dont think if i thought i was a nerd i would admit it <-- wtf does that make sense

peace out niggy

4. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

hey

on the web, the nerd is king (or queen, or non-gender specific ruling class type person)

5. Roseb44170

Roseb44170 Member

Thanks for the Welcome All!

I don't mind it so much in fact I like it! I like being able to work on my computer into the wee hours of the night!

I work at home so I do a LOT of computer stuff and there is just so much more that I want to get into - mainly webcams! That's my new interest. I do have a webcam page but I want to "live feed" it. I also have an Internet Radio station - its down right now but I hope to get it back up as soon as possible.

Lots and lots of fun computer stuff to explore! :p