Am I getting myself into more crap?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DancerAnnie, May 10, 2007.

1. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

So I started to see one of my ex boyfriends again. Typically, I feel that an ex is an ex for a reason, but it was a silly reason he and I broke up...and it has been almost two years. Plus, I'm not really looking to be a in a relationship right now since I'm moving and all...

Well, a guy that I was seeing at the same time I was dating Mike almost two years ago called me up tonight and asked me to go out for some drinks. I was in my pajamas, but decided to go out anyway. Well, we made out...pretty heavily. And for some reason I feel really guilty. Mike is a great guy...really genuine and honest...hilarious and so sweet to me...and this other guy is fun, funny, crazy, and incredibly attractive. I have major crushes on both of them...but this second guy was a player back in the day...and it's kind of fun to tease the hell out of him and make him as crazy as he made me in the past. I know Mike has some strong feelings for me, but I've made it really clear that I don't want a relationship right now, so is it wrong to hang out with this other guy? Is my guilt justified?

What do you think?

2. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I think you love drama.

3. DancerAnnie

I just like having fun...

that could be the problem.

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Well... if ya let Mike know that it's nothing exclusive between you and him... and that it's just for kicks... then I guess that it's all good.

I would personally pick one and stick to him... but I can't really give you advice on that one... I'm just not a more than one person kinda guy.

5. DancerAnnie

I've made it quite clear to everyone involved that I'm not looking to be in a relationship...I like hanging out with men and being close to them...but...other than that...I'm not interested in anything serious, ESPECIALLY since I'm moving.

6. DancerAnnie

I'm not looking to get in a relationship with this other guy either. I think they are both really great people in two very different ways. I enjoy hanging out with the both of them for different reasons.

What do I want from these guys? Fun, entertainment, a make-out session here and there, and just someone to keep me company and occupied. Nothing serious. Not right now at least.

I've been so sick of being in relationships that now I just want to go out and have fun...not the slutty, get-laid kind of fun, but just hanging out and getting to know people, joke around...that sort of thing. Is that really that bad?

7. DancerAnnie

I'm doing the same stuff with Mike as I am doing with this other guy...
    It's nothing serious...and I haven't lied to anyone thus far in this whole situation. I was completely honest with Mike about going out with this other guy last night...

Mike and I were DATING when I met this other guy...it was AFTER I found out what a player this other guy was that Mike and I got together...if that makes any sense.

8. DancerAnnie

MIke and I were not exclusive when I was sleeping with this other guy...we were just dating and hanging out...that's what I meant by that.

And I'm very cautious about this other guy...yeah, he was a player...but people change. It's been two years...and I've certainly changed. Maybe he has changed, maybe he hasn't. But he makes me laugh and feel good about myself for now...and that's good enough for me. *Shrugs* He's also incredibly hot...so is Mike...I don't want to get rid of either of them right now!

9. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i think if you're honest, open, and considerate, and don't get pissed off when they're ALSO dating someone else, fine. though i think you may be leading mike on, knowing he has feelings for you that you don't return. i'd cut it off with him, personally. there's a time in a woman's life when she's not ready for a relationship. that's just that. but let mike get the wrong idea.

10. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

i think you shoudl do what your heart tells you to. and make sure that everyeonn knows exactly wahts going on and the circumstances of eerything so they dont feel lied to

11. mynameiskc

was in one of those fishes mounted on the wall? that would explain it. *wispers* they're not really fish....

12. mynameiskc

what WOULD you do without me?

13. DancerAnnie

I figure this other guy is probably seeing other people...and I don't care if Mike does...*shrugs*

I don't know...I just like both of them and enjoy hanging out with them...I wish things didn't have to be so complicated.