Am I Gay Or Not?

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by TheTongueOfCuriousity, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Marriedbicouple

Marriedbicouple Impatient for some FWB

2. Marriedbicouple

Marriedbicouple Impatient for some FWB

Just sound bi curious. Have SAFE fun and them u'll know.

3. Roberto69

Roberto69 Members

Bi sexuel I'd say. Most guys who knock other guys for that or being gay I found are ones being found out or caught and definitely give them a little crystal meth will beg to suck somebody's cock. Truth.

rookie67 likes this.
  4. NXCUCK

NXCUCK Members

If I was you and one time many years ago I was the same way , I couldn’t stand curiosity’s. I tried it all , and it’s all wonderful. Don’t miss out. But don’t mess up your life over it either. Balance it .

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That's pussy talk. Ruin your life over promiscuous sex or else you won't have a life. :D

6. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

To me, If someone has thought about it as a curiosity standpoint, but has never went through with anything, it's bi-curious. If you try it and like it, or try it and don't put it off as a "complete make you sick mistake" then you're definitely bi. I consider myself bi-curious, I've never done anything even remotely close. Been married and with women my entire life. But when I watch shemale videos it looks like fun. And my wife thinks it's hot. So I definitely think about it. May never happen. Or it may. Only time will tell.

7. Hank Schramm

Hank Schramm Newbie

I agree and feel much the same way. At 75 I don't much give a damn about labels. Just want to enjoy life. I have sucked a few cocks over 40 years ago when I was much younger. Love to do so again. No kissing just sucking a nice (even small) cock. I have never been fucked but would definitely like to give it a try as well.

arizonacook and Joboo6 like this.
  8. Tman58

Tman58 Senior Member

MonJon, does that mean you're giving and no longer getting now?

9. Gangster19

Gangster19 Members

Yep youre gay. Nope you cant suck my dick!

10. Gangster19

Gangster19 Members

I agree! Turn the lights out and poke a hole!!

11. barefootboy22

barefootboy22 Members

Man, sexuality is a spectrum. its not one or the other. you don't need to really define it.
    i really view sex as an animal urge, it is what it is, fantasies are wild and experiences well, people experience more than they share.
    the experiences ive had. man...... they make me blush just thinking back about them. lol. but i smile and shake my head and say, yeah but it was real and honest and damn fun.
    brave of you to share this and post it. applaud you for that.
    my input would be think along the lines of sexuality being on a spectrum, and through life, we can lean in towards one side and then shift to another.
    its a very fluid thing. not fixed by any means

BoyToy69 likes this.
  12. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Yes; it's normal to have those thoughts. Sexual preference isn't some rigid binary dichotomy, but a flexible continuum; regardless of where you find yourself on the scale between 'Gay' and 'Straight', you're OK.
    What's not OK is to exploit or hurt others; it's deeply unfortunate that we live in a society that conditions us to experience such anxiety and self loathing over our sexual preferences, but virtually exalts selfishness as the supreme virtue. If only we spent as much time hand-wringing over whether or not we're a self-centered asshole as we do about who we feel compelled to give and receive pleasure with; just think of what our world could be like.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  13. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

At my age labels mean very little. There are so many layers to people’s sexuality.

arizonacook and BoyToy69 like this.
  14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Does it really matter? I don't think it does. I enjoy having sex with my wife and also enjoy having oral sex with my man on a regular basis. Are we gay? Perhaps we are but it doesn't seem to matter to our wives or ourselves. We enjoy our sex lives and labels don't mean squat to either of us. He and I suck each other off 2-3 times a week in between having sex with our wives.

Mickey1, Mtnman and BoyToy69 like this.