Am I bi?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Topher1972, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

I’m not sure if I’m actually bi or just sexually adventurous. I’ve heard that being bi means that one is equally attracted to both sexes and therefore can have feelings for and even fall for n love with either or. I prefer and couldn’t live without women but an turned on by a good looking cock and man ass. I have sucked cock and have had more be sucked by a man and really enjoyed it. I’m into pegging and solo dildo play but want the real thing inside me. My biggest fantasies always include a woman but I’d like to hook up with a man solo too. It’s not an overwhelming urge or something that gets in the way of or creates problems in life but rather a fun dirty little secret. Anyway, I’d love to hear what y’all think of this, men and women alike.

2. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I wouldn't worry about the "labels", if I were you. Perhaps you're pansexual, in which case you're open to a lot more than you currently assume you are. You just might still be heterosexual, only with some inclination toward a certain level of male sexuality. You like what you like. Develop a sense of peace with it.

All the best,

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  3. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

Thanks Alternative. That helps. I’m not really concerned with labels, just curious. It is what it is and it’s all good.

bigredinmass likes this.
  4. Wobblybobbly56

Wobblybobbly56 Members

I was reading something recently, about how many species of animal enjoy same sex coupling. I think humans are the only species that has a name for it..
    Love is love, and sex is sex.. I blame religion for all the discrimination regarding sexuality..

FWKbi, Boshcak and dd788snipe like this.
  5. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

There are 2 kinds of people in the world bi and liars. IMO everyone is bi to a certain degree even one percent and on up.

FWKbi, Nakednudist and Socal72 like this.
  6. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

agree

7. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

Your theory can be proven accurate at prison’s,

FWKbi and Just for fun like this.
  8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

There's no doubt about it. I'm Bi-sexual. Yep, I have sex at least bi-monthly if not more often than that. Sometimes I'll even buy sex so I can remain bi-sexual and proud of it, by damn.

9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Labels, labels, you shouldn't worry about them. Just enjoy what both a woman and a man has to offer and provide.

FWKbi and Just for fun like this.
  10. Escierto

Escierto Members

I was chatting with my girlfriend this morning and for some reason she had her phone up close to her face. They are in lockdown over there for a couple of weeks so she has been letting her facial hair grow.

Anyway, I could see her facial hair on her upper lip and on her jawline and it was really making me horny looking at her. Which seems very odd. I was really wanting her to fuck me. She’s never a guy to me but she was definitely looking more masculine with the facial hair - at least for her. Why would that make me horny for her to fuck me?

FWKbi likes this.
  11. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

I feel much the same, but for me women are more... "complete" in sexual attraction? E.g. I generally immensely strongly is attracted sexually to women. I can feel emotionally attached to a woman, and sexually attracted, and I can feel love for a woman.

But NOT for a man. With men (I'm male) I sometimes find myself thinking about their penises and their scrotums ONLY. As in only that - the thought of hairy legs, beards, etc actually make me want to throw up. I find thinking about or seeing another man's penis come erect and then seeing him orgasm and ejaculate his semen strongly arousing, but not as much as seeing a naked woman or anywhere near the enjoyment of making a woman orgasm.

So its all different for everyone. Ignore sexual labeling. It is only "bi" if you want it to be.

FWKbi likes this.
  12. Nakednudist

Nakednudist Members

I believe sex is beautiful, why limit one's self to experience the pleasure of sex with only the opposite sex?

FWKbi likes this.
  13. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

You limit yourself to what attracts you and turns you on. Myself, for example, do not get anything from seeing an erection or any other part of the male anatomy. But couple that erection having sex with a woman and I get turned on. It's not the cock itself or anything about the cock but seeing the cock being taken by the woman either orally., vaginally, or any other sexual related activity. Yet others are more open to relations with either gender because they desire sex with either gender. That's perfectly fine and maybe there will be a day when that is acceptable by everyone. But I doubt that day will ever come.

14. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

By your very post you are of course bi-sexual.
    Bis-sexual has nothing to do with romance or a meaningful relationship with someone. It is a definitive word that only addresses sexuality, not feelings.

The word you are referring to is polyamory. A person who can/has romantic/intimate feelings for anyone regardless of their gender.
    Bisexual is used incorrectly as a matter of course.

15. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Ur def bi. Hey as a guy who recently got into weight lifting i do appreciate a muscular male body as an art form. Im not attracted to it though

16. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

Labels are not necessary. Being bi doesn't mean equal attraction. Just means you like both men and women. I go months without having sex with a man. Mainly due to my work schedule and not having a fuck buddy I can see or the time to see them.