Am I bi or what?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by insanity_13, May 8, 2013.

1. insanity_13

insanity_13 Guest

Two years ago, I found myself aroused with gay sex. One night I was thinking about having sex with girls, and at one moment I wondered what would it be to have sex with a guy. I got instant erection and from that time I find guys really attractive, rather sexually than emotionally but I had a crush on guy. Actually, I'm sexually more attracted to guys than girls but I have no doubt that I would love to marry a woman and get children.

Now, I don't know what to think about myself. I'm attracted to guys but when I think about two guys kissing, I feel a little bit uncomfortable (although I had urges to kiss a guy). I would note that I have no the same feeling with lesbians, which leads me to conclusion that it may be the pressure of society, where lesbians are too much acceptable than male homosexuals.

Is there anyone like me?
    Btw, I'm 19 now. :)

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Yes, Your Bi.....:).

Case Closed...:2thumbsup:.

Cheers Glen.

3. insanity_13

insanity_13 Guest

But why do I feel aversion toward two guys kissing? Where does it come from? Is it a social pressure as I pointed or it can be something else? Of course, I'm well aware that no one can give me complete answers on those questions except me. I'm just trying to compare my experience/opinions with those of other people.

4. ptabiguy

ptabiguy Guest

Dude you are me 15 years ago

LOVE who you are
    YOU ARE BI

5. Victoria1987

Victoria1987 Member

You might be bisexual, you might be bi-curious. The only way to tell is to experiment and figure it out for yourself. In any case, just be comfortable with who you are. Easier said than done, I know, but you'll be a lot happier once you accept your urges, wherever they may take you. You might like it, and if so, you're bi. If you don't, then that's fine too.

BiSal likes this.
  6. insanity_13

insanity_13 Guest

This is kinda confusing for me. I see no real difference between those who are bi and those who declare as bi-curious. Both are attracted to men and women.

Actually, I have experimented once (it was not sex, just touching and so on). Now when I think about it I want to do it again. But I still have the same feeling of aversion. Maybe it's gonna disappear with time. I don't know.

7. insanity_13

insanity_13 Guest

Nice to here there's someone who was going through same stuff. :)

8. Victoria1987

Victoria1987 Member

The line between bi-curious and bisexual is pretty hard to define for some people. I think that bi-curious just means that you haven't confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt whether you're bisexual or not yet.

9. insanity_13

insanity_13 Guest

Then I would consider myself bi-curious, because I haven't determined if I'm bi or straight. Uncertainty kills me, but I will have to deal with it. :)

10. whazcooking

whazcooking Member

I am bisexual, why because I'm married to a woman and have two kids. On the other hand I have a boy friend whom I love and adore. Here is the thing I can love my wife sexually, mentally and emotionally even when she has sex with other men, my fault as well as loving him the same, he makes me laugh, he makes me cry and he turns me on, we have a lot in common, am I cheating I don't think so because he and I have never had sex as my wife has with other guys, days I wish I could but just knowing he is there for me is so much more reassuring than having a sexual relationship, I let him know I love him, want him but can't, because of my commitment to my wife. I let him know I'm ok with him having a boy friend or
    girl friend for the matter of fact? If you can share your wife, husband, girl friend or boy friend with another person of the same sex, the opposite sex or both as I have then you are so BISEXUAL. I'm so proud to be BISEXUAL because I don't see men or women I see YOU as an individual as a person as someone who just wants to be LOVED!!!!!