Am I bi curious? Bi? Straight?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by JessieK0311, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JessieK0311

JessieK0311 Guest

So my husband and I have recently had our first MFM and MFF experience since I have always been highly curious of other women and how it would be. Well...the woman we chose to be in our threesome was very nice and we had a lot of fun but now I feel so different about women.

I used to be so excited about the thought. I would even look at other women and see how beautiful they really are.

Now...it's gone.

I'm still confused though. Does this truly mean that I am not bi? Or was it because I wasn't totally sexually attracted to our third?

She was a bigger woman (which isn't bad)...and quite a bit older than me. (Gotta start somewhere right?)

Part of me would like to try with a woman around my own age.

Any thoughts?

2. ClintonsSon

ClintonsSon Yeah......it's Me!!

Why do you have to label yourself....hell like NIKE "Just Do it"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRifKEf0xr8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRifKEf0xr8

3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

All three,but in the order you'd like.

4. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

It is all just labels! Do what you are comfortable with and with people you are comfortable with. It may matter to other people you guys are going to play with though. For my lady if we are going to be bringing another woman in she wants to know that she is bi or she is not interested in them being there. She only likes to play with other woman that are just as into woman as they are men and I want that for her as well.

5. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

OP, don't think too much about it. If the opportunity arises, and if you feel like it, have another go. Do only things you feel good doing. It doesn't matter if you're bi, or not. Just do what feels good, or nothing at all, if that's how it feels at the moment.

What I'm trying to say is that there is no reason to label yourself in a certain way and close doors because of it. It doesn't mean ever doing what you don't like, for whatever reason.

There are lots of things we imagine as something hot, but when we actually do them, it just doesn't measure up to our expectations.

There is also the thing of people feeling attracted to each other. Perhaps it didn't happen with this woman, but it'd happen better with another one.

I never close that door. I'm hetero, but I play with women, sometimes. If it feels like, I do. If it doesn't feel like, I don't. When I do, I don't feel any kind of arousal. It's just the pleasure to please. I like giving pleasure and I can have fun, even if I'm not excited by what I'm doing.

It's like cooking a meal for friends, but you won't be having any of it, because you're on a diet, or something. It still feels good to see your friends enjoying it.

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Why not just let another woman undress you & then if you enjoy what she does to you - tell her. Then maybe put her hands where you want them touching you or tell her where to put them. Or maybe get her to blind fold you & see how turned on you get after that. I would like this to happen to me as well - not knowing where your going to be touched from one second to the next.

7. JessieK0311

JessieK0311 Guest

Yeah I guess I was labeling it. Oops! I'm going to try with another woman once we find another one for a threesome. Very hard to do when you don't get out much! At least I DO know I prefer men better. Hell, my husband prefers watching me with another guy than a girl.

8. Hisonly9304

Hisonly9304 Guest

Yea don't focus on lables and what they mean. Just enjoy yourself and have fun. Don't get hung up on lables and what that means. Just have fun and do what feels good.

9. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.