Am I being a twat?

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by ThePmiester, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Spookytheferret

Spookytheferret Member

yeah...if he's only getting dreads to impress some one, chances are they'll be coming out soon anyway, clay or not.

2. pypes

pypes Hot alien babes

I donlt know all the shit but....

1-He's either emulating you or your ex has told him to get dreads, either way you come out on top

2-You don't have to put up with his shit, tell him to GTFO

3-He's going to fuck his dreads up and end up looking like a pussy.

3. chemigals

chemigals They call me Chemi

Chill out, more important things to worry bout in life

4. ThePmiester

ThePmiester Member

Thanks for the responses :) I was checking I wasn't being unreasonable although one of the posts indicates I was:rolleyes:
    Cheers for the help!
    x

5. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

my last ex left me for some dude alot like me then tried to make him more like me (wekll he was a hell of alot stupider)anyway i told him exactly what shed do he refused to believe me thinking shed treat him differently.. a month later he tells a freind of mine to tell me she did exactly what i said shed do..
    point is this giuys flaunting it in your face like he won some prise hes better then you because hes got the girl, but all hes got is thje same ol problems that caused you to bereak up
    ontop of that shes trying to turn him into you, and hes going along for the ride but making even more mistakes and fucking up his hair
    your not exactly a twat for not telling him and sitting back and watching the whole thing turn to hell
    but the truth is you coulda dione the right thing, warned him how bad things willget tell him how bad hed fucked up his dreads and in the end it wouldnt matter youd still have the satisfaction of watching it all turn to shit because he simply will not listen..but if u had told him, at least after it turned to shit hed respect you and want to thank you for at least trying to set him straight, ..and hed feel like even a bigger idiot for not paying attention