am i being a jerk please tell me

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by malamis, Apr 2, 2014.

1. malamis

malamis Guest

ok so when my gf is on her period she is super horny. how ever she refuses to have sex with me becuase it gives her more cramps wich i get that. so i said let have some non penetration sex like a handjob or blow job tit job anything. but she doesnt want to. i respect that and dont say anything. but should i be mad is just fluffin me off. jackin it is getting boring and i want the real thing. should a make a big thing out of this or just suck it up and ride it out. and if i do have to ride it out does anyone have any suggestions what i can do to help it not be such a drought

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Be patient & wait till she's ready after her periods - just give her hugs at the moment & be lucky you have a girlfriend

3. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

it's a bit strange that she is super horny but doesn't want to have sex.

how about the back door?

maybe she could take some cramp relieving medicine

4. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Some women are turned off just because the hormones are acting up during, let it go, is the best advice I can give. If she is a great person in your life a few days a month shouldn't be a bad thing, it's not her fault, it's nature. Yes she might feel hornier but can't put herself into it, the body's chemicals are raging and she probably just needs understanding, guys don't experience this like women do it's hard to understand.
    Other women might get bitchy, less horny, feel sore in the belly and lower or feel sick. Everyone is different. I didn't like sex when on my once a month when I was younger, felt like an icky time for me. It changed when I was introduced to a herb that made things happen less intensely and it didn't seem at all like it was before. Now I hardly know it's happening, everything just seems like any other day almost.

5. malamis

malamis Guest

i think it might be this birth control shes on it ends up being like 2weeks or a bit more and i work long hours plus kids so it gets tough to have time by ourselves

6. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Ya, that can be hard, especially with kids.

I can't answer her issue but if she likes sex but has times where it's uncomfortable or a turn off it's not your fault or her's, if you were to push it tho it might just become a deterrent to sex and make things worse. When women are under pressure or guilt over their inner feelings it becomes harder to deal with. I feel for you but things might change in time. Women tend to get hornier as we age. Some of us are just horny all the time.

Just to add, if she is about two weeks that's because some have pains, cramps or gut upset before and after which makes it a longer period of time she has to deal with it rather then just the five days or so of bleeding.

7. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

I think you should just wait. Period don't last that long and maybe she is not in the mood.

8. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

How old is she?

9. malamis

malamis Guest

35 im 32

10. whitwhit

whitwhit Guest

Sounds like she isn't as horny as you think she is. You should just wait until she gives her consent... Delayed gratification is pretty kinky regardless, and satisfying, if you can hack it like a grown up and wait.

11. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

actually, having an orgasm is great for cramps! maybe she is embarrassed about the blood- tell her you don't mind and put a brown towel under you.

12. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Oh dear God. :rolleyes: Yes, the amount of time she has her period... 4-5 day usually-maybe 6... yes, that is SUCH a drought. Let me tell you. She's lucky you don't go off fucking other people refusing to go down on you for that length of time. I mean...geez... the nerve, cause that's like, soo long.

(Did you ever think- I mean, assuming those are things she'll do at other times.... did you ever think, esp. considering she doesn't want penetration/sex during her period because it makes her cramps worse...that maybe she gets really super bad cramps and just has bad periods and therefore is not feeling good, not feeling sexy or loving... feeling all bloated and moody and crampy, etc. I don't know, man, whatever. I don't have a prob having sex during my periods BUT I'll tell you what... I would never be w a guy who whined and complained if I didn't feel good for a few days because my period or any other reason and didn't want to do things during that time. If a guy had the nerve to be like "this makes me mad... how do I WAIT that long?!" haha I'd have to run. )

13. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

It is. But I mean it might be like more... if her cramps are already super bad... when I get like that I get migraines and just feel like.. no energy whatsoever ...and if there's blood clots and stuff then, yea, no sex. It might just be instead of the way the OP described it that the cramps/period is just too bad in general to want to feel like doing anything during that time.

And as I'm sure everyone can tell by my last post... I strongly believe the OP should respect her on that and stop whining.

14. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

are you being a jerk...
    yes, yes you are.

Mods can close the thread, he got his answer.

15. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

16. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

Maybe a dumb question, but have you ever actually thought about her in all this. The OP states you want her to jack you or Blow you. What about you diddling her?? Make her cum without penetration?? What about satisfying her without gratifying yourself?? Make her the focal point. And yes, I have found with many of the women I have been with that orgasms help ease cramps.

lost in Earl Grey likes this.
  17. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I have always done 69 on bloody days. I didn't mind a bit. One time I met a girl at a rodeo bar. She took me to the stable to show me her horse. We did 69 then she left. I went back to the bar and my friends were laughing. I looked in the mirror and had blood across my entire face.