Am I attractive?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Living Corpse, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I'm a big boy. :cheers2: Just make sure you answer my posts reasonably fast. IMPATIENT.

2. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

LULZ....

maybe i'm the one in for the wild ride huh!!?

3. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

;) I'm not what you would call an easy-going handyman with simple needs. Nope! :D

4. jrnyman

jrnyman kermit

just think of the contribution you'd be making to alien science. can you really in good conscience say no to something like that...? hmmm where did I put that shovel. :p

5. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

high maintenance are we?!;)

6. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

A tad. Hopefully I can make up for it in bed, WHICH IS WHERE I BELONG.

7. jrnyman

jrnyman kermit

dude I should get you to write me a bio... that's me to a T :cool:

*edit* as in I am an easy going handyman with simple needs

8. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

You must do well with the ladies. Nobody puts up with my shit. :)

9. jrnyman

jrnyman kermit

sometimes... I tend to be hard to nail down though. and I go for the projects a lot... as in hard to get, I believe we were talking about it in another thread. women see their children in my eyes. it's kind of freaky actually. but I love LOVE women so much that it's hard for me not to... well, you know L O V E them. ;)

I'm coming to that conclusion that I may be a bit of a player. I'm still not sure how I feel about that.

10. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

you better hope that you make up for it there, or else the deals off....I don't do high maintenance;)

11. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

don't worry about finding your shovel, I have 2;)

12. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

You're totally a player. But for you to really deserve that title you have to be a player and not lie about it. Girls love that. :cheers2:

13. jrnyman

jrnyman kermit

see I'm going to player school and you're my sensei. ;) Hi, my name is Tim and I'm a player.

14. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

lol, yeah I'm a real player alright:rolleyes:

15. jrnyman

jrnyman kermit

oh, dude it's on! we'll go down in history as the two greatest contributors to science. either that or a couple of deluded homicidal fucks. I guess there's risk in everything though. *shrug*

16. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I don't do it either. It's more like...I'm very passionate about certain things. I need a degree of freedom (which doesn't mean freedom to lie), and a degree of attention and security (sensitivity). If I don't get those, things can get ugly real fast. If I do, then it's all butter. I also like a girl who's a bit naughty. I want them to desire my body without my making any effort at all (aside from the stuff I do to feel good about myself).

17. jrnyman

jrnyman kermit

we should start a player support group... it'd be very affirming and think of all the ass we'd get! ;)

18. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

That's good, I need to pass on my knowledge for I am retired. I just need a nice girl next door and kids. :)

Playerism is also so ingrained, it's hard for me to teach. Like, I need to do it in front of people so they learn. It's just flirting, really. Nothing should make sense, when you flirt.

Flirting is the sovereign space of the illogical.

19. jrnyman

jrnyman kermit

oh well then I'm set. I flirt with everybody everywhere I go. I could probably get a beggar to give me their change and feel good about it. I don't of course.

I'm thinking that could be somewhat problematic. I'm really smooth but I tend to hold back a lot because I don't want to hurt people. it = frustration quite a lot.

20. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I think it all comes down to not lying. A true player doesn't lie. I've gotten girls by saying, "If me and you got together, it would be just physical." First words out of my mouth.

So, I think you're good to go.