Am i at risk?

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by mattholt, Jan 6, 2005.

1. mattholt

mattholt Member

I let a guy cum on my penis and im now worried that i could have caught something off him or worse got AIDS or something. I dont know but its worrying me a bit. He didnt go anywhere near my ass and i cleaned with throughly within about a hour.

Is it possible i have got something off him?

2. Mui

Mui Senior Member

No. Stop worrying. Not all gay people have aids, thats a stupid stereotype...

3. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Unless your penis had a laceration on it, there is little chance of your having contacted HIV. Since his semen didn't have feces in it you are pretty safe there too. I would, however, recommend to anyone who is involved in sexual contact to go for regular HIV screening. I don't know where you live, but there are free anonymous testing sites throughout the United States.

4. mattholt

mattholt Member

i know the whole HIV thing is a big sterotype amoung gay people but i just wanted to make sure with it actually bein his sperm.

Thanks for the advise im in the UK and i dont think ill do it again even tho i didnt half get excited by it lol

5. Snowdancer

Snowdancer Member

The National Institute of Health said this.
    NIH's Safer Sex Data Base

6. Disarm

Disarm Member

yeah..the cum would have had to crawl its entire way up your penis until it reached your bladder or that bit on the way to your balls...one in about 300000000000000000000 chance!! Also, the moment you pee'd or came it would have been flushed out. Don't worry dude.

7. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

sperm and the aids virus die in about 2 minutes outside the body

8. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

Indeed, your penis had to have had some kind of wound that draws blood, such a cut, scratch, laceration or a dried scab in order for HIV to infect you. HIV has to enter your bloodstream in order for you to be infected.

Having said that, one question for which I don't know the answer is if his semen entered the mouth of your penis. I don't know if your urine, which kills sperm on contact, also kills HIV and other STD viruses and bacteria on contact. Only your doctor can answer that question. Or, alternatively, visit www.WebMD.com for information on that.

-- Skeeter

9. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

Urine is a pretty good disinftectant, tbh. But I mean, if the other guy doesn't have HIV you're probably ok whatever happens, right?

10. MSman

MSman Member

Im kinda confused. If thats right, how do str8 men get aids other than by drugs and stuff like that

11. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

This is so Honest of a question it is actually scary. A Heterosexual (str8) man CAN contract HIV the Virus that causes AIDS by having sex with a female. If a female is HIV+ positive, a man CAN contract HIV through Vaginal Intercourse most commonly without the use of protection. The 'pill' only reduces the chances of pregnacny. Protection from HIV and other STD's between Male/Female Vaginal Intercourse By the use of a Condom is Very Important in the fight against STD's and HIV. Be Safe and str8 sex or Gay sex if unprotected get tested for STD's and HIV.