Am I a Pervert?

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Moonjava, May 27, 2004.

1. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

Okay... I had a dream that I was messing around with my brother *gag* Does anyone know what this means? I mean, we're close, but NOT THAT close. I feel really weirded out by this, so someone please tell me that it doesn't mean anything sick and derranged. Peace out!

2. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

are you a guy or girl?

3. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

I'm a chick

4. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

pervert!!!!!!!!

5. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

THANK GOD I'm not the only one!! Thanks for making me not feel so bad. Peace!

6. lanalou

lanalou Member

i dreamt i was having sex with a baby and im a chick....no..im not a child molester but the dream freaked me out tooo....i never spoke of it until now *phew* dreams sure are weird :confused:

7. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

So if I were a guy dreaming about my brother, I wouldn't be a pervert?

8. mick_jagger_is_so_hi

mick_jagger_is_so_hi Member

I read somewhere once that incestual dreams are actually very common, it's just something no one EVER talks about!!
    They are often just a symbol of the closeness you share with a family member. :)

9. user__friendly

user__friendly Member

Yes! Im Not The Only One!

10. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

Wow, this is more common than I thought!

11. day_tripper77

day_tripper77 Member

i remember reading somewhere that when you dream about sex with a family member or some one you normally feel no sexual attraction toward, that it means you dont have enough closeness in the relationship... (non-sexual closeness that is)

so, im thinking that it means that you arent very close to your brother because maybe you dont get along so well, and you wish that you could be.. or something to that effect.

i had the same kind of dream once about my sister (im female) and it really fucked with me until i read about that ^ interpretation and it really made sense, because me and my sister clash because we're both leos (although she's very close to being a cancer) and we both want to be the center of attention and constantly compete with eachother for the spotlight.. and for the longest time i thought i hated her (im the oldest and i resented her from the start) and i was(am) always wishing that we could be closer...

so, no you're not a pervert.

12. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

13. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

This actually makes a lot of sense to me and I appreciate your insight. My brother and I used to be really close, but lately he's just been getting on my nerves. I dunno, maybe I'm changing or he's changing or we're both changing. He thinks he knows everything and that aspect truly gets on my nerves. I don't know how I didn't see it before when we'd hang out constantly. But as far as astrology goes, we are both Cancers, so do you reckon that has anything to do with it?
    Peace,
    Moonjava

14. Bassplayerjojo

Bassplayerjojo Member

I've never personally had a dream about fooling around w/ my bro, but I have read/heard that it is fairly common. It's not something you need to worry about. You're not a pervert.