Am I A NUDIST OR EXHIBITIONIST

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by loveromance, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Haha, thanks! :)

2. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Middle aged is an interesting term. You never really know what your middle age was until it's all said and done. If I kick the bucket tomorrow middle age was 30 years ago. If I live to be 130 (highly doubtful!) middle age is about now.

Alice in SC likes this.
  3. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

Right, but typically middle aged is from 40 to 70, the way I see it. Me, the way life is going right now, I've biologically already passed middle age. Life has taken such a strain on me, I may as well be turning 91 in May.

Anyway, back on topic now.

Alice in SC likes this.
  4. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

Q) If it were suddenly legal, would you, weather permitting go nude all the time everywhere, like downtown, in stores. A)Darn right. I'd think it both freeing and sexy, nudist and exhibitionist..

5. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Yes I think you can either be one or the other or Both! I love going nude as much as I can. I'm lucky to to live on a farm where I can go nude a lot. But I love letting a little Too Much show in public! Like at the grocery store when I lean over and the man next to me can sneak a peek at my tiny Tits! Or sitting on a stool at a bar and opening up my legs so that guy at the table next to us can see! I get really Excited when a guy Checks me out! Hubby likes me to flash truckers when we travel!

6. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I like the way you Think!

thefallenone1986 and Oldman46 like this.
  7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Seriously GROSS......:angry:

Cheers Glen.

mangorian likes this.
  8. DeNuttySquirrel

DeNuttySquirrel Members

I agree however aren't we all usually nude when having sex? I feel that if you are nude to arouse or under sexual motivation in the sight of others you are considered an exhibitionist. Nudists generally like being nude with out without the company of others.

mangorian and noodist_jen like this.
  9. DeNuttySquirrel

DeNuttySquirrel Members

Yes, it is possible to be one and/or the other. However to throw another question out there to continue the topic. Do you think that one tends to lead to the other? For instance, an exhibitionist finds they just like being naked and becomes a nudist and drops the exhibitionist side?

10. hippiemom420

hippiemom420 Members

Just like me :)

11. imtheotHERone

imtheotHERone I Support Public Nudity

On the one hand, I hate wearing clothes, and love the feeling of being nude. It just feels natural and free. So I'd consider myself a nudist.

And because I hate wearing clothes, I don't wear a whole lot out in public. It's really a turn on to know people (especially strangers), can see quite a bit of me. So I'm also an exhibitionist.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  12. gt30743

gt30743 Members

I am both. I like to be nude at home with no one around and at the resort where nudity is the norm.

I also get a thrill out of going to places where nudity is acceptable, ie clothing optional beaches. Here non-nudist people have voluntarily placed themselves in a clothing optional place with the knowledge that people will be nude but they have no intention of going nude, just looking. This is the biggest thrill when they want to voluntarily look at my naked body.

13. Steveh

Steveh Members

Exhibitionist here

14. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Myself, probably a little of both.

15. Onyourmarks

Onyourmarks Senior Member

When I go to a nudist resort I like it when I walk the streets naked and pass other naked people. It feels like belonging to a tribe. Quite often, people drive through the streets of the nudist resort to look at naked people. They look at me and my parts and I think it's quite funny. However, I went to a beach that was not a nudist beach. I undressed in the car park and went to the beach. No other naked people but many dressed and also many Muslims! It made me feel a bit odd and uncomfortable being there completely naked. In Spain, you can be naked everywhere so I walked on to the area where I was on my own. Funny though, having been a home nudist and a nudist on nudist beaches for like, 30 years, that was a strange experience. So, I am comfortable where it is normal to be naked but not where it's not.

Rafa69 and idahocowboy like this.
  16. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

That's actually an excellent way to describe it.

17. beachwalker

beachwalker Members

Both. Happy on the beach if no one is around. If it's busy, it's good to be watched too.

bananaman321 likes this.
  18. Clothed With the sun

Clothed With the sun Why Not?

I'm definitely both!! I love being naked just 'cause it feels so good. But even though I'm kinda shy, I really love the thought of other people seeing me naked.

beachwalker likes this.
  19. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

exhibitionist here.

20. Aranmich

Aranmich Members

The 1st time I was naked around a particular group, it was truly humiliating because I felt like every part of my body was being stared at and I think I even put my panties back on one point! I knew this was something I had to overcome, so I started out slowly when I knew there would be a lot of people like that there. I found that it helped to arrive at the beach with my clothes on, and to remove my clothes in front of them. I usually remove my panties first and walk around a bit with my butt and vulva showing for a while, then I'll take my shirt and bra off, usually while walking.

21. Matt_S

Matt_S Members

Nudist first. Not really exhibitionist as everyone around me is also nude, so you just blend in with the crowd, no one really notices you.