am i a bitch???!

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by 1love7766, May 11, 2007.

1. 1love7766

1love7766 Member

so my friend just called me and told me my bf has been calling her friend and askin her out and stuff, and shes gone to alot of his soccer games (i was never there)....and i just called my bf and kinda bitched at him for it. he denyed it and got mad at me for being a bitch. he called me a stupid little bitch, said i was just like all my immature friends and said he never wanted to speak to me again. PROM is tomorow and now i have no date, and my bf of 2 years just broke up with me. im so miserable. i feel like im to fat for anyone else to ever like me, i have no prom date, my friends and my mom wont pick up my calls so i have no one to talk to, i cant stop crying. im so fucking depressed right now i wish it wasnt sunny outside and i wish i didnt have prom. goddddddddddddd [​IMG]. am i a bitch for fussing at him about that? i called him and said i was sorry for overreacting but he still wont go to prom or anything. i feel like a guy should never call a girl names like that, but is that just me being immature? i need to stop questioning myself.

2. homeschoolmama

homeschoolmama Senior Member

So... you heard a rumor about your boyfriend, and called him up & yelled at him and now he's mad at you for it. Did you ask him if the rumors were true before yelling at him?

You said he denied them... has he given you reason to question his honesty or integrity in the past?

I am terribly sorry that you haven't a date for the prom tomorrow. And no, I don't believe that particular term should EVER be used - even if it is occasionally "deserved."

Since I only know the little bit that you told us just here, I can't possibly give an opinion. But I'd be awful sure of the facts and double or TRIPLE check them before accusing my guy of cheating in any way. There aren't an awful lot of things that really push a guy's buttons - but that happens to be one of them.
    love,
    mom

3. 1love7766

1love7766 Member

i cant go to his soccer games...he plays at 11:30 at night and my parents wont let me go out on a school night, plus, just because his girlfriend cant make it to a game doesnt give him an excuse to find another girl to come. this girl wasnt even a friend of his, it was same random ass girl he met friday night and she gave ghim her number. i know i overreacted, and i apoligzied for that, but yeah..

4. 1love7766

1love7766 Member

yeah i know i did and that was wrong, and i called him after our fight and apolgized for approaching it the wrong way and for implying that i thought the rumors were true, he is (was) my bf so i should (of) given him the benefit of the doubt and i fucked up. i got angry because everytme i guy talks to me online or calls me, he gest really suspicious and asks all these questions about them and gets mad at me for "flirting" even if its just a conversation, trust me, i am definatly not a flirty girl. sometimes i jst feel like theres a double standard, which is no good reasion to freak out on him, bc then im just like him, but,...yeah...

5. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Ohhh GAWD. "I'm too fat for anyone else to like me, I wish it weren't sunny, I wish I didn't have prom."
    I'll tell you what you should do....STOP feeling sorry for yourself. You WERE the one that called and bitched at him. You WERE the one that flew off the handle over something your friend told you. Did you stop to think maybe SHE wants him and you're just the obstacle she tackled with the rumor?
    You really brought it all on yourself.
    Go stag to prom, have fun....dance your ass off. Stop saying you're too fat....you had one guy attracted to you, so you can't be a beast or anything.

6. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

so you two were trying to control each other, how lovely. maybe its for the best, maybe because of this youll end up finding someoen better suitd to you/more trusting

7. spooner

spooner is done.

I'm honestly trying to put this as sensitively as possible.

Actions define the person as hun.

Secondly, if you want sympathy about being fat, take the link to a picture of pie out of your sig. Or just lose some weight. Either or.

8. markowen4lyf

markowen4lyf Member

give the girl a break!

9. what2do

what2do Member

become a emo n slit ur wrists lol
    j/k
    apologize n say sorry

10. Forget me not

Forget me not Member

Don't worry hun. I don't know if this is a bit late but hang in there sister! You've apologised and he's not forgiven you, that's his fault not yours. Everyone gets mad sometimes. Sometimes people don't understand that it's kind've hard not to lose your temper, you're not a bitch. You've aplologised and he won't forgive you? Not your fault sister!
    Hang in there, be strong and try to be happy.
    Peace and love
    xxx

11. hitomi

hitomi Member

wel, I don't think you are a bitch!
    well my best friend called me a bitch even though she was the one who was beatching at me!
    so I think you shoud've spoken to him more quitely that's all!
    but you'r not really a bitch!
    dmmit! call him back and try to explain things to him!
    I wish u luck!
    peace!

12. mlee27

mlee27 Member

welcome to the real world honey