Always Wondering

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by Krsna Bhakti, Apr 24, 2007.

1. dirtydog

dirtydog Banned

Sorry Sam. For a while there I thought I could make judgements or express opinions in this forum. Evidently I was wrong. No doubt you'll report me to the Party District Committee, Comrad.

2. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

my very only comment, and it's very silly, since it starts out well: paragraphs and breaks between lines are SO NICE. i get a headache trying to read without them.

3. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

well hell, man. this wasn't about commenting on his lifestyle. shit. it's about commenting on his writing. how many books out there are written VERY WELL, and VERY COMPELLINGLY, by people who's lifestyles you don't like? i'm the last to defend someone for laziness or whatever, i'm kinda shitty, honestly. but i only came here because i was asked, as an avid reader, to comment. if i wanna jump someone's ass about that, i go to random thoughts or to the whiners. this forum was about writing styles and need for improvement.

4. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes Thankyou KC, also theres no evidence that he doesn't work from this small piece, just that he hasn't talked about work in the writing and he doesn't need too, because he really doesn't have to justify his life style to anyone
    S

5. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Of course you didnt see working, this is because
    that list of activities is from when I traveled the
    country as a homeless Bum teenager, as mentioned
    before that list.

Currently Im a manager at a freight shipper/brokerage/transport
    company, and I work every 12 days out of 14 typically, save
    for certain weekends of fun :)

But thanks for your judgement, as usual it was done
    out of ignorance.

6. Krsna Bhakti

Sam, you are a beautiful person.
    Thank you for standing up for me. Not my writing, of
    course I invite all colors of opinion, but for my person.
    You cant spell assume without ass and all that.... :tongue:

7. Samhain

the sayings 'to assume make as ASS out of U and ME'

no problems at all!
    S

8. Krsna Bhakti

Ass gas or grass, nobody rides for free :&

Oh yea! haha
    wow Im an ass too :)

9. dirtydog

dirtydog Banned

I didn't personally attack Bhakti, but if he was offended, he has my apology. I reserve the right to make judgements and present opinions on this forum. If I get banned for doing so, I will just have to conclude that this was not a free speech forum after all, not even close. In that case I lose nothing.

There is a line between presenting an opinion and personally attacking someone. I haven't crossed that line, and I don't intend to.

10. Samhain

you haven't breached any guidelines or personnally attacked anyone, no one said you have done, Do I think what you said was judgemental, Yes I do, have you crossed any lines, no.
    did what you say have anything to do with critiqueing his writing, I don't believe it did.
    It doesn't all come down to breaking guidelines and getting banned, its about us having respect for each other, sometimes we can disrespect each other without attacking each other.
    when this happens free speech will often go both ways, people will be open and honest about what has been said, which I believe has just happened on this thread
    S

11. dirtydog

dirtydog Banned

Okay, I think we're off topic, let's get back to Bhakti. Maybe he has another story for us. By the way Samhain, I agreed with almost everything you said in your last post, for once. Maybe I can discuss or present an opinion on the content of Bhakti's work without getting the internet police down on my case.
    Then again, maybe not.