Always Showing off her Boobs.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by PhotoDude, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

Oh indeed... And that's all I should say about that...

:D

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Now how many female members would put a photo of themselves with their bra on & show on here or just a photo of them wearing one of their bra's without their face shown.
    Big or small breasts - we all have things we like or dislike about breasts sizes etc .

3. driftwood_74

driftwood_74 Level 88

Yes, diamonds was a special girl....

4. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

I doubt anyone will.

5. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

I really don't care how somebody wants to display themselves! Whatever makes them feel good they should do.

My lady likes to dress up nice with clothes that accent her curves when we go out! It makes her feel good and sexy. I love the way she looks and like when she feels good about herself. If other people check her out I can't blame them, because I would be too.

The only thing that does annoy me is when a woman flaunts her boobs and then pretends to be offended when people are looking at them.

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I know what you mean about females flaunting their boobs - if a guy looks at them & then winks or gives her a big smile, she may or may not be offended & take it either as a compliment or not. If they choose to wear clothing that shows off a reasonable amount of cleavage, then they will get some guys looking at them more than just their face. Many teens like baring part of their cleavages no matter how old they are. The more they dare to bare the more attention they possibly hope to get from some guys?

7. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

I don't stare at teens myself! I think that is kind of sick actually. Teens are still kids in my mind. I have a teenage daughter. If I caught some old pervert staring at her I would punch their lights out.

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Sometimes I see teens that just like show more flesh than others & that's not to do with what they wear but how they choose to wear it.
    Many female clothing styles (ie: jeans ) can be worn as they are or with other clothing (short skirts) over the top of or just as they like to wear them - depending on showing their personalities.
    I don't stare at woman but just take a few quick glances & then carry on doing whatever I'm doing at the time. There are some woman that look like they are teens depending on the clothing / cosmetics they wear that makes them look younger. Others wear clothing & cosmetics to make themselves look much older than they are to.

9. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

lol... guys. Ok, I'll make a deal with you. If I get a reputation 100 "greens" over the next few days, I might just do something for you all :angel:

10. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

you must deliver first in order to receive the reward

11. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

consider the rewards as a down payment Lol :D

12. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

we do not extent credit, Cash on Delivery.

13. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I like perky small breasts that have nipples that stick outwards & not downwards.
    Erect nipples are a big turn on for me but not the big bouncy boobs. Some lucky guys have woman type chests - man boobs.

14. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

since you are all such a miserable lousy penny pinching lot..btw giving greens costs you nought! this is all you deserve

pic taken out

15. wobs

wobs Senior Member

well i know what ill be dreaming about tonight mel!

16. nz male

nz male Senior Member

B cups ??

17. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

since I didn't even get a green out of either of you... I'll take the pic down.... NZ male, work it out yourself....

18. wobs

wobs Senior Member

spoilsport melanie

19. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Except the one NZ quoted...

20. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Melanie...weren't you the one in that open marriage thread saying that 2 ppl who chose to have an open marriage are morally wrong, wrong, wrong and the downfall of society? And you are engaged and constantly acting like a... errrm, excuse me, posting pics and flirting and stuff online when you're engaged? Hahaha...

and mama, the one nz quoted is not there either :(

n don't even get me started on the rep thing... like in jail there are girls who do things for commissary.. hahaha rep tho?