Always Showing off her Boobs.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by PhotoDude, Jul 1, 2013.

1. kairilove

kairilove Member

:eek:

2. nightnurse01

nightnurse01 Guest

I so agree with you! I have the same issue finding tops. I am going to go for comfort!

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Woman with very small boobs can still get my attention - even if their boobs are not visible or partly & if they bend down & you can see the small crease between the boobs. Some don't have much of a cleavage at all but I still like what they do show.
    Or just seeing their nipples pressing hard against the insides of their clothing.

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

So, they have to change how they dress because someone else has a problem with it? (Assuming is isn't full-on indecent exposure)

I do wonder what the appeal is for the women, however. I can keep my DDs under wraps. (Sunburned cleavage a) hurts and b) turns into some serious sag.)

5. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

6. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

it only took 2 days to notice

7. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Yep, hard to take them seriously. Boobs are awesome. Boundaries, even more so.

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I get to see 100's of woman every week at work & the majority of them are customers & the rest are some of the staff. Many of the woman I see are attractive & I know an attractive woman when I see one. But I only get to work with a few of the woman at work & I only work with 2 other guys are on my shifts. There are many attractive woman at my workplace but they are in other departments. There are also male staff too. I smile at all the customers (males included) I see & talk to & not just the attractive woman.

9. nz male

nz male Senior Member

If I see an attractive woman with a what I regard as a very nice figure & has the body size I like , I look at her for longer & that usually happens often daily.
    But I do love the work I do there & seeing attractive woman is just an extra benefit the job has. I don't start work till late afternoon & so I only see customers for a certain amount of time before the store closes. Then I work till about midnight after that.
    I have 2 separate jobs at my workplace & I get to see many customers in both jobs.

10. nz male

nz male Senior Member

If females wear clothes that reveal their cleavage or a bit more, they know they will get attention from a lot of admiring guys & should expect it.

11. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

There's a time and a place to be proud of your boobs, and ladies, this is the time and the place!!!!

(I really intended this to be an honest answer, but I got carried away on the wave of boob-dom.)

I heart boobs.

It's all about what is appropriate. Party atmosphere? Show 'em! Business meeting? No show. Shopping? a little. PTA meeting? Not so much.

12. kp2640

kp2640 Member

I am attracted to moderate size breasts. So over the top, huge, unsupported breasts don't do it for me. There also needs to me more than just a set of tits - brain, smile, personality. But perky, proportionately sized breasts proudly displayed by a witty, fun confident woman gets my attention every time!

13. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

without those components, it's just another bimbo IMO, brains needed.. don't look at me though, I'm known for my lack of them :2thumbsup:

14. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I'm usually attracted to very small / small breasts. Some very petite woman have large breasts & they look too big for their body. Large breasted woman don't get the same attention from me. But we all have our own likes / dislikes don't we.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Take em out, take em out
    Come on girls let's see them juggs
    Lift up your shirt and show some love

16. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

Now that is catchy! I likes!

17. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I Love boobies.

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

This kind of thing I'm sooooooo over hearing about, especially if the poor things are stuck with some frigid sour cow that wont do anything for them. So he looks at other womens tits, whoop di friggin do

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Aww poor bubby.

20. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Some woman that are flat chested still get my attention as their breasts are still sexy even if the woman doesn't think so herself. Their nipples can still form a slight bulge & the harder they get, or unless their nipples are just cold at the time. Cold weather does have an advantage sometimes doesn't it lol