Alternative Smoke?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Cosmo4, May 22, 2004.

1. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

I was going to see if there is anything that you can smoke that doesn't hurt you or anything..that's basically why I somtimes want to smoke cigs..I don't care very much for the buzz or anything, I just want to smoke something .. just to smoke..I guess I like the act of smoking...

2. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

anything you smoke will 'hurt' your lungs... but this is usually all it will hurt.

so if you chose to smoke, i suggest you smoke something that has some benefits, like pot for example.

3. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

Sheesha out of a hooka.

4. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Try cigars or pipe backy I guess, you don't inhale those. But those could still hurt yer mouth, dunno what the odds are.

5. marquee

marquee Member

you want to smoke something that wont hurt you so you choose cigarettes over pot? what are you smoking?

6. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

There is a fair bit of information on alternative smoking herbs (and a GREAT link) in the forum FAQ.

7. TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger Maniac Mull Mite

There is no doubt that the act of smoking and the "resin" taste it leaves in your mouth is addictive. I can taste it the next day after smoking and it makes me wanna have more, but I get over it pretty quick. Not like Nicotine though, anything with nicotine in itgets you so hooked, so yeah just keep away from that nasty drug and you wont get so addicted that you need to do it all the time. Cigs Suck.

8. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

whats sheesha?

9. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Why not get a vaporizer?

10. SapphireSerenity

SapphireSerenity Member

11. blazer326

blazer326 Member

I Hope Ypu Guys Are Not Talikng About Salvia..

12. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

No, I don't choose the cigarettes over the pot..it's only when I can't smoke pot..like if I have something to do, or something.

13. ncsu123

ncsu123 Member

dude, cigars are the way to go, they dont go in the lungs so its not bad if u only have it like a couple a month, just to smoke somthing

14. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

It's kinda like flavored tobacco for hookas. It's has many flavors such as mango, blueberry, beach etc. It's something to do with a few friends, just pass around a hooka and smoke sheesha in a relaxing environment.

15. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

lol

yeah i used to smoke cigars and not inhale. i love smoke as well. i love to blow it out my mouth and stuff, but then i started inhaling my cigars. and its so nice. but dont do it! get a pack of black & mild cigars (yea thats a brand) and bon apetit!

16. blazer326

blazer326 Member

Not only is that wrong...but it makes no sense.
    Cigars have WAY more tar than regular cigs do.