Alt Govt Controlling the Nation

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by Purple_Rhapsody, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

I'm freaked out thinking that some alternate govt is controlling the nation, or even the entire world. Like, Mancurian Candidate. Freaky, huh? Or like, the freemasons. How they are so "secret" and like, everyone says that they are in charge of alien relations. LOL! What if it's all a conspiracy! They are ALL out to get us and control us. Our minds are filled with tiny probes that make us behave. There are few common criminals who escape without the probes or have faulty probes! Eeer, we're being controlled by the govt.

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

It's not half as far-fetched as people like to believe it is.

The fact is, there is a shadow government. Some people mock the notion of such a thing, yet most of them don't know what the Trilateral Commission or the Council on Foreign Relations is. Or the Bilderberger Group. Likely, they can't even state the first five Amendments, either. They don't understand that America IS controlled by a global elite consiting of world bankers, political figures, academics, people representing big-business, etc., because they're not hearing about it in the news or at school, which are all controlled at the very top by these same people. So when people laugh about this, they are really laughing at their own ignorance and lack of knowledge.

[​IMG]

People don't understand that politics and geo-politics (as we know them in this country) are shaped by the very media which these same elites own and control, and use to disseminate their propaganda and control the opinions of the masses. Most people would not even consider something like that, and they don't. This is why people are so easily manipulated and dumbed-down.

Everything you think might be possible, likely is.... and more.

4. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

rat's right. look into the illuminati and the annunaki. david icke is a good author

5. OMS

OMS Member

David Icke? He used to work for the BBC till he left when he began to call himself Jesus Christ. He believes in ten foot lizards that control the earth! why would I want to read a book by him?

6. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

he may be crazy, but he's a damn good author, and it may be a load of crap, but it's interesting and makes you think. the only reason you have for NOT wanting to read a book by him is because you are too close minded

7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I don't agree with everything Icke says, but I recommend his books for people new to the topic of the New World Order/Illuminati, as Icke's material is concise and easy to assimilate. Pretty much everything he presents is cited, too. Even if some of what Icke says can't be adequately proven, most of it can. The man is incredibly well-read and well-researched.

If you read any book by Icke, let me recommend either ...And the Truth Shall Set You Free or The Biggest Secret.

8. Zer0_II

Zer0_II Member

I would have to disagree with that statement. Just because you don't want to read something doesn't mean you are close minded. I can understand why someone wouldn't want to read a book from a man who believes that giant lizards are among us. The reason not being that I am close minded, but because I seek the truth.

9. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Ever heard of an aligator? :H

10. thecoyote

thecoyote Member

Anyone ever read any Robert Anton Wilson? He is the sane alternative to David Icke. Icke seemed to have freaked out when he saw the movie "They Live" and can't get off the whole "Aliens are controlling the world!" bit, which may be true, but we have not even been able to deal with the human level, let alone something as advanced as aliens.
    My personal belief is that if there is something other than human that is in control of the world it is a inter-dimensional being (which is an alien to an extent), not a physical based life form.

RAW has written many great books other than his two fiction books, Illuminatus and Shroedingers Cat. These two books are ok, but his essay style books are the best.

Check these out...
    Prometheus Rising
    Quantum Psychology
    The final secret of the Illuminati
    Cults Conspiracies and Coverups

There are a lot of great books written by RAW. What makes him better than Icke is that even if you feel like you agree with most of what he is writing, you don't get than funny feeling that you may be completely crazy to beleive him.

11. Zer0_II

Zer0_II Member

Yes, I have. However an alligator is not a lizard.

12. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Arguable, but ok...ever heard of a komodo dragon?

(ps: ever heard of sarcasm?)

13. Zer0_II

Zer0_II Member

Yes I've heard of them. If I recall correctly they grow to a maximum length of 6 to 10 feet. I really wouldn't consider that to be giant though.

14. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

how do you know it's not the truth if you don't look into it?