Alright girls, help a sister out.

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by virginia060, Feb 2, 2009.

1. virginia060

virginia060 Guest

so i'll be brutally honest. i hate my pubes, but it really hurts to shave them. i used to shave them almost every day, but it never made it stop hurting. i can't get a wax (i can't afford it and i'm way too shy), but do you know of any other, and less embarrassing, way to get rid of my pubes?
    let me know girls :) thanks

2. RobynCB90

RobynCB90 Member

If you're not considering waxing because of embarrassment or cost, try a wax kit that you can buy from any drug store. If it really hurts to shave, I don't think it would be wise to continue doing that.

3. Gumby

Gumby Banned

Or else you can date me, I like the natural thing...

4. virginia060

virginia060 Guest

Haha good to know Gumby. Thanks.
    And I suppose I'll try waxing. I know that the one time I waxed my legs I couldn't touch them with anything though.. so i can't imagine how bad it is in my nether-regions (lol)

5. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

well how are you shaving yourself?

i find that if i just start rippin then out with a razor then it hurts like fuck! haha

what i did when i shaved, was i would trim everything down pretty low with some scissors (be careful! omg haha) then i'd take like a warm shower to kind of relax everything then shave with the grain for as long as i could then against the grain as little as possible.

it usually never hurt me, unless i got a knick or something.

6. sophieclair

sophieclair Senior Member

Or you could try using the hair removal creams for down there. I can't use them cause I am allergic to it.

7. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

All of these options are significantly more painful than shaving.

1. Rip every single hair on yr nads off, BY YRSELF. I've tried this. It doesn't work so well. You only have two hands, and trying to get yr pussy lips taut while still managing to balance yrself AND rip the strip off... you can imagine.

2. Put highly basic chemicals on the most sensitive bits of skin on yr body. Lye. You ever see Fight Club? That's the shit he burns whats-his-nuts' skin off with. Not even I'M retarded enough to put that on my snatch.

Either suck it up and shave, get used to having a hairy twat, or save up some money and get it ripped out.

8. detector

detector Member

Good answer brutal but true :)

9. slayer88

slayer88 Guest

1. soak in the tub
    2. use a new razor
    3. only shave with the grain (downward) until you're used to that
    4. start shaving both with and against the grain

when you first start shaving against the grain hairs can become ingrown and it will itch really bad so you need to do the things that help prevent them.

Also, if your hair is long right now you should cut it as short as possible with a trimmer because using a razor on long hair sucks ass.

10. sobebella

sobebella Member

i got a guide for ya :p

but hears the highlights/my trial and error:

(starting from when you wake up)
    step one: if their long, cut em down, close as you can.

step 2: moisturize the hell outa it. ever hour or 2, when you feel it start to loose moisture, or even just for the extra, add a little moisturizer or maybe some vitamin E oil/other oils.

step 3: when you are ready, near the end of the day/night, get a hot bath going and get some bath oils in there. thisll soften the hair up. just sit an relax a while, itll soften it up more with the heat, and all this softening/moisturizing will help stop bumps and itch an pain.

step 4: shave it away :p

http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/4-5-2006-92782.asp

theres the guide, specifically for women. maybe mix some of my tips with it, put it to your needs :p

11. RollinBelle

RollinBelle Member

Not shaving every day helps A LOT.
    Save shaving for the very very last thing you do in the shower or bath or whatever.

THOSE CREAMS HURT LIKE HELL.

I cringe merely thinking of them.

12. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Removal creams have, on the instructions, "Not For Use In Genital Region" - and for VERY good reason. Even when following directions clearly & thoroughly rinsing afterwards, the burning remains for days afterwards.

As for the type of razor to use - I find that a razor improves after being used 2 or 3 times, as the skin itself strops it to the ideal edge.

13. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

I like the natural look too!

14. Lennon_Skye

Lennon_Skye Member

I know I'm a guy, but I can give some tips, seeing as I do shave regularly, every few days or so (the hairs grow back fast, and I hate the stubble).

What I do is (when I haven't shaved in a while) I use scissors to trim the hair to maybe a few millimeters, and try to shave with the grain as much as I can.

I noticed that when shaving with the grain it's a lot more difficult to cut yourself, even if you keep dragging the razor over the same area, whereas if I shave against the grain I nick myself a lot easier.

If you still don't want to shave, I'm sure you could use any of the other methods:

1) Tweezer, lots of patience, possibly painkillers

2) Old Fashioned Razor, in manner of the Demon Barber

3) Waxing...there's nothing like hot wax on a sensitive area! :p

4) Hair Removal Cream - a few of my (female) friends report using hair removal cream without any pain or difficulty. I guess whether it will irritate your skin or not is a matter of personal preference.

L_S