Alone time

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jun 1, 2004.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

when are you most happy? when you're with who? i think in general i am most happy when i am either by myself or with dan (when we're getting along).

some people have problems with being alone, but for me, today for example, i have seven hours alone..... a computer, a tv, some magazines, a pool, food, some beer.... i LOVE just being by myself that way i dont have to talk and i can think.

yes, im weird. sometimes people think im upset or mad, because really, im not a very talkative person that much. i love to write and i love to communicate but most times, im just really chill.

when im alone i can be chill and i just love it.

do you like it? how do you feel when you have alone time?

2. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

I wish I did have some time alone.

I keep receiving spam prayers all the time - "God, if you give me a Cadillac, I'll be nice", "God, if you don't let the coppers get me, I won't rob anymore after this one time", ect...

You fucks think I'm Mother Teresa or something... My God - er - My me, can't you guys ever do things by yourselves?

I wish I had some time alone. I always wanted to have a boat and go fishing for a while so I could relax, have a beer. Lay a good infinite fart without having angels all over the place smirking, ect...

3. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

god.........you failed her. you should have said"you are never alone with me"

4. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

What in Jesus' cac are you talking about?

5. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

I really don't know when I'm happiest. There are times I can be by myself, and be very happy. Of course, there are many times when I'm lonely and hate the fact I'm lonely. There are times when I'm with other people and feel very happy. And there are times I with other people, and I feel lonely.

In short, I'm not really sure.

6. interval_illusion

yea im the same way.

there were a couple times at the festival where i lost my friends and i was around all these people and i felt lonely. now im by myself and i dont feel lonely at all.

7. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Being alone is what I am used too, though not my preference, yet I prefer it to the company of the -majority- of people, even long time friends I can no longer stand to be around because when I look at them with an open mind they act like complete assholes. *shrugs hehehe

8. phillyrp314

phillyrp314 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I have to have alone time. I love being around crowds and such when the time is right, but occasionally I need to be alone to center myself. Often to the disdain of friends who either think I'm mad or just being anti-social. But sometimes there's things I can't get my brain around unless I'm alone with no distractions. Especially after this weekend, I'll spend some good time with a book by myself away from everybody. I also misplaced my friends on many occasions this weekend, but usually ended up talking to others and meeting some new faces. But, after the packing, partying, and inevitable return to "normal" society, I'm gonna need some time to re-charge my mental batteries.

9. interval_illusion

philly, where were you? that sounds like how i was (and am).

10. phillyrp314

I was at Hookahville...I've been going for years now. And although I know alot of the people there now, there's always so many new faces. Too many new names to remember and so on :)

11. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

was it a good time? i didnt get to go but my husband went; yay for him i suppose

12. phillyrp314

It was an amazing weekend. Good weather, not many hassles or bad attitudes. Keller was great, Leftover rocked, and the bluegrass bands made me giddy. Hookah put on great shows both nights...I'm going through withdrawl at the moment...

PS. Since I still owe you a few live shows: I might be getting the WHOLE weekend on disc in a few weeks. As soon as i do, I'll let you know and get copies to you :)

13. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

sure , sure, i heard this song and dance before;)
    but if you could get this weekend , that would be awesome. you are such a sweetheart. read anymore on another roadside attraction?

and as for this quesiton............
    i am someone who has many phases.
    i love company. i love being around people. i love talking and chatting and dont normally want to be alone. however, in the last couple days, i have been very anxious. perhaps its my minds way of saying slow down and deal w/ your life right now marie. stop ignoring it

14. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

i believe you owe me a couple of sock monkies....

15. phillyrp314

yeah, I know, I know... Alot of my shows have been lost or misplaced by my roomate in the past few months, so it's hard to come up with a complete one. ;)

I'm juggling three different books at the moment, so unfortunately I haven't had too much time. I'm finishing up the other two so I can read the Tom Robbins one by itself.

In an attempt to stay close to the subject: usually on Saturday nights after the show, I'll spend some time on a hill watching the crew take down the stage by myself. It's a good time to think about the past weekend, and ready yourself for the rest of the night.

16. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

sometimes in really large crowds i feel small and insignificant

sometimes i prefer to be alone. lots and lots of variety to my personality desires and phases

17. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I have always been a bit of a loner.

18. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

When I really-really need to be alone?

I take my 10 mile long remote and put the universe on pause.

Then I go play cards or take a few beers or something.

19. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i love to be alone and i love to be with people...whatever...u know

20. Spinner

Spinner Member

I'm always alone. At first I liked it, then I hated but now I've grown to love being alone!
    :D