Almost 23 And I Have Never Had Sex

Discussion in 'True Love' started by fuckingkillme, Mar 4, 2017.

1. morrow

morrow Visitor

No, I'm not in my 20s, i am a grandmother! Had 2 sons, both very different growing up, the one that was a late starter, is the more successful one, don't know if that's relevant! But i hope it gives you hope :)

2. fuckingkillme

fuckingkillme Members

It does :) Thank you!

1 person likes this.
  3. Eavesdrop

Eavesdrop Member

Move to New York. It's midget land over here. Almost no one is taller than 5'7.

4. fuckingkillme

fuckingkillme Members

I live in NY lol. State not city

5. Eavesdrop

Eavesdrop Member

Also, like, I didn't mean it that way. It's just like what they say about how you shouldn't bother asking out the prom queen because the prom queen already has a date. Women who are more confident already have guys asking them out.

I'm surprised you didn't have any luck on online dating sites. The women tend to outnumber the men about 10-1 and are usually pretty desperate.

6. Eavesdrop

Eavesdrop Member

Oh, no wonder you're a shrimp.

7. fuckingkillme

fuckingkillme Members

What's the NY you were referring to

8. Eavesdrop

Eavesdrop Member

I'm from Staten Island.

9. fuckingkillme

fuckingkillme Members

I don't have any luck on Tinder, it seems like people who use it are pretty particular about what they are looking for. And since it's so shallow i don't think i make a good enough of an impression just by looks alone

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

what? there's way more men then women, and the women get so many messages that they have no choice to ignore 99% of them because replying would become a full time job.

11. fuckingkillme

fuckingkillme Members

I've gotten two matches from real girls to date on Tinder and they both didn't respond haha

12. Eavesdrop

Eavesdrop Member

I had an account on a free one and it was mostly young women.

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ which free one? i might want to join..

14. diesel#

diesel# Members

You need to boost your confidence. Find a older mature woman 30s-50s that just wants a sex relationship. Let her train you for a few months/year.

15. fuckingkillme

fuckingkillme Members

Lol i wish i could do that. But to me giving up on my own age range and resorting to that would be a sign of my own surrender and admittance of failure

16. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

Don't be discouraged man. Focus on important things. When women see you have other things goin on they want to be a part of them. They don't want to be what you are doing, so to speak.

Even if you have a not so hot car. Become a car detail enthusiast. Shine and vacuum often. Learn more about what all those parts under the hood do. It's just a car but it's your car. (I don't know if you have a car. Just an example)

Join a dojo and learn a martial art. They will find you.

17. morrow

morrow Visitor

Your still looking?

Wow!

Bet you never thought so many would respond..But are you taking any of it on board?

Tinder! Is it any good? Lol

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i repeat:

it's not admitting failure; it's taking appropriate steps to ensure that you don't fail. it's not like once you've been with an older woman you can't go back to your own age. it just will get you some practice and help you gain the confidence that you need to actually have a chance with someone in your preferred range.

19. blazefortwenty

blazefortwenty Members

There is a psychological conspiracy at play, preventing friendships between males and females to occur. What I mean by this is even non-sexual friendships between males and females and females and males. Rest assured, this is the Twilight Zone, and we are being experimented on by malicious and nefarious entities. Escaping the Twilight Zone is not as simple as simply polishing your car...there are systems and structures in place to ensure our continued misery and social failures.

20. morrow

morrow Visitor

You need to stop the weed, it's making you over paranoid! Really!