Allow me to introduce two loves of my life...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by hippychickmommy, May 26, 2006.

1. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I was gonna say the were adorable, but boogabaah took care of that. I was gonna say what cuties...but daisy mae beet me to it...
    I am out of of original adjectives!!!!!!

*yoda voice*(cute adorable beautiful children, hippychickmommy has)

2. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Ahhh! They're so cute! And they're at the precious age! I love kids between the ages of 2 and 5. I dunno why...just think they're at their cutest then.

3. crummyrummy

precious...arrrrg...ramona sneaks one in......

4. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Damn skippy.

5. crummyrummy

when did I lose the ability to articulate my thoughts? those are two darn cute children...it should come easy!!!!!!

6. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Awww, thanks everybody. [​IMG]

7. HikerHauk

HikerHauk Banned

They are cute!

8. HippyLove

HippyLove Visitor

they look so happy and innocent!!! They are adorable!!!

9. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

Yeah they do look like you! Very very sweet! Thanks for sharing!

10. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Your children are beautiful. They exude happiness and why not-- they've hit the jackpot for parent's. I see future well- adjusted adults.

11. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

Why are you bitter sweet?

12. crummyrummy

drink more pineapple juice.

13. celtgrrl

celtgrrl batty woman

because her babies are growing up. it's a mom thing

14. hippychickmommy

Yes, my last babies are growing up, that's why I'm feeling bittersweet. Had myself a good emotional cry once the kids were tucked in bed last night. My husband can't understand my major case of nostalgia, but then again, men aren't the ones who nuture a child in their womb for 9 months and give birth to them. [​IMG]

My oldest "baby" is turning 7 years old this year too. It's just so amazing how fast time flies. It seems like only yesterday I was pregnant with them and now here they are.

And yesterday, at the party, one of the twins' gifts were little bicycles. They absolutely adored them, but it kind of tugged at my heartstrings, I just couldn't believe how much they've grown, and seeing them get on those bikes and pedal about, they looked so big to me. *sniffs* I'm going to have a really rough time when they turn 5, because that fall will be when they start kindergarten, and all my babies will be in school. [​IMG]

I'm doing the best I can to enjoy the time I have with them now, because I see how quickly the time goes. I get an ache in my heart when I look at them sometimes though, I mean, I love the ages they're all at, but...oh I don't know. I'm just really emotional right now. I know I have three beautiful healthy children, but it hurts because I would love more, but I can't have them. My sister-in-law was at the party yesterday and she's ripely pregnant, and it brought back memories, and longing. I suppose that's normal?

Ugghh, don't mind me, I'm just a motherly mushy mess. Sorry for rambling. [​IMG]

15. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I'm sorry ): It is perfectly normal fromwhat I have heard. All of your babies are so incredibley lucky to have a mom like you (((hugs)))

16. hippychickmommy

Thankyou lynsey, that means a lot. [​IMG]

17. Mrs.H

Mrs.H Something Witty

HCM, you are the BME!! (Best Mom Ever!)

I see so many mothers who just want their kids to grow up and leave, that ignore them, or choose other things over their own kids. I see this stuff every day, so much so that I start thinking that it is the norm. It is so great to know there are mothers out there that recognize the gift that they have been given with children. Is it hard? Yes. Can it be the most difficult things to endure at times? Sure. But there's not a greater responsibility than being someone's mother. It's so great to see how important they are to you. You seem to put their happiness in front of everything else, and that's the way it should be. So often it isn't that way... What a beautiful family.

:)

18. hippychickmommy

Thank you so much Mrs. H. I couldn't imagine wanting my kids to just grow up and leave! Don't get me wrong, I want them to grow and mature, become well-adjusted adults, but I love having them under my wing, caring for them, loving them. I never knew how much I could love a child until I had children of my own. I mean sure, I've always been the nurturing type even before i had kids, but I can't even begin to describe the amount of love I have for my children in my heart. It's just...wow.

P.S. I've missed you.

19. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Awww wow, your babies are so beautiful and they look so happy and content. Your kids are so lucky to have you as a mummy :)

20. Ginger Ali

Ginger Ali Seeker

I agree... you're really blessed with such beautiful children (as they must be with their mom). Three years is usually such an exciting and rewarding age. I have a daughter who's turning one soon and I can aldready agree that time really flies for a parent! But it's wonderful as much it is scary, it's so gratifying to see all that development and discovery taking place.

Congratulations for your little ones!