Allow Her To Experience Another..

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by smitty4344, Sep 25, 2017.

1. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

followed by...

For Gods sake, make up your mind!

2. I was joking in the first post but SOMEBODY didn't get it. I can't remember who.

Dregs.

1 person likes this.
  3. ASSHOLELICKER

ASSHOLELICKER Banned

I would not mind if my wife wanted to have sex by someone she knows. Fearing society she says it is not correct. But deep inside I know she wants to have sex with my elder brother. Even my elder brother had made several advances towards her.But fearing society she did not yield. But since we are married for several years now I see her getting aroused when I mention about my elder brother having sex with her.I actually would love to watch them having sex. This arouses me more to have sex with her. Sex and love are different. Sex is only bondage of two bodies. But love is the inner respect and liking for each other and our feelings.I LOVE MY WIFE. SHE LOVES ME MORE.

4. smitty4344

smitty4344 Members

Since I started this post we’ve had three what we call play dates with our friends couple. The first night they came over we both felt a little scared but it subsided eventually. While we were watching a movie my wife started giving me head while our friends watched. After a little while she asked to help my wife out and she gladly accepted. Eventually we ended up totally swapping and decided to move to separate rooms with the understanding that we could do whatever we felt comfortable with. Myself and the other girl went to our spare bedroom and immediately started fucking. It felt strange at first seeing a women with larger breasts and a completely shaved pussy and also a little thicker. After a while of some hard pounding she asked me to do her anally which I quickly agreed to since my wife isn’t really into it and we did that for a little bit. While right in the middle of doing this girl in the ass I heard the door open and looked back to see my wife with a surprised look on her face standing in the door way for a few seconds before she turned around and closed the door behind her leaving us to finish. And finish I did, right inside this girls ass. A little bit later they left and we layed in bed discussing how we felt and both agreed it was fun and couldn’t wait to do it again. I asked if she tried anything new and she said he spanked her pretty good and she enjoyed it. I also asked if he finished inside her and she replied by pulling black the covers and showing me the cum still leaking from inside. I didn’t really care because she had a good time and his wife was on her way home with her ass full of my cum. Both of us went to bed that night still loving each other just as much as we did the day before and were excited to do it again.