All Time Favorite Nude Beaches

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by ChipperIndeed, Aug 28, 2009.

1. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Collins beach on the Columbia is great all tho passing ships going to the Port of Portland may enjoy the view…the sailors of course!

2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

No it is not. But you'll have no problems legally with the Rangers if you follow the rules. You may enjoy trying Blind Creek Beach. It has become very popular and it is a designated legal beach. It is halfway between Playalinda and Haulover

3. Ace65

Ace65 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Is Blind Creek about the same size as Haulover? I'm trying to figure out something for a vacation in September and I might try to go back to another beach but Haulover is just too expensive right now hotel wise.

4. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I've not yet been to Blind Creek myself. I know Haulover is smaller in area than Playalinda and people have told me Blind Creek compares in size to Playalinda

Ace65 likes this.
  5. The Shark

The Shark Members

First nude beach I ever went to was Baker Beach in SF, this was in the 80's. I had been there a few months for work and had always wanted to go to a nude beach. Only other nude beaches I've been to were Lighthouse Beach in Long Island (I went to college in L.I.) and Apollo Beach in Florida. There are several others on my bucket list to visit.

Somewhere I thought I had read that Lighthouse Beach is no longer nude. That is very sad if that is true.

NudistTed likes this.
  6. Steveh

Steveh Members

Hippie Hollow in Texas is one of my favorites always lots of naked people there for me to see and to show off too

NudistTed and Todd56 like this.
  7. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

I've been to many of California's nude beaches......my favorite is Blacksand Beach in Marin County. Of course, there are other favorite nude beaches I like, but Blacksand Beach is tiny, quiet, and family-friendly.

Granite69 and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Belgium91

Belgium91 Members

Bolonia (south of spain)

9. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Great. This beach really is phantastic. I didn't suppose someone here knows it at all..
    Do you have any accomodation tips in Bolonia?

10. Belgium91

Belgium91 Members

First time I went there I stayed in an Sevilla. Rented a car then to visit some nearby cities and do some other stuff (visited Ronda, El torcal, Bolonia, Cadiz, Tavira; Tarifa etc). Feel free to PM if you need advice on accomodations in Sevilla :)
    After that I stayed with a friend who lives in Estepona. When he was gone or didn't feel like going out I went to Bolonia (he is not into nude beaches).
    Just before covid started I stayed in "Appartemento Roller - a pie de playa" in Zahara de los Atunes. It's +- 5 km from Bolonia. (rented a bike then to go to the beach).

Todd56 and *pixy* like this.
  11. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

You really drove from Estepona to Bolonia to reach a beach where nudism is possible? I guess there would have been some other possibilites way nearer. Remember, in Spain a lot of beraches have de facto a space where nudusm is practiced, though they are not dedicated nude beaches. In Spain it is not illegal to be nude on the beach anywhere and this results in a lot of de facto "mixed" beaches as long as you stay away from the big touristic spots. You often also see groups of locals where some go nude and others in swimwear. So maybe this would have been an option for your shy friend too. But, of course, the beaches in the Barbate region are unique. White fine sand, blue water, few people ... Did you see the beach around Cabo Trafalgar also (Zahora / Caños de Meca)?

I see the appartements you did mention are in the touristic Urbanización Atlanterra, not in the village of Zahara.

Did you visit the former roman village Beleo Claudia at Zahara with it's amphitheatre and the salazones factory? I guess it's intersition to stroll around this historic remaining. When I was there first it was just there without ony surveillance or fence, so you could run around there nude if you felt like. Now of course with some support of the European union it's an official landscape museum witrh rules and you have to behave ;-)

Todd56 and NudistTed like this.
  12. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

Estepona itself has it's own nudist beach.

13. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Yes. There also is a nudist hotel / appartement complex next to this beach ;-)

MasseurNaturel and Todd56 like this.
  14. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

Collins is also my favorite in the summertime. You can stay naked all day, find shade when you need it, find private places when you need it, cool off in the big flowing river, eat lunch or fall asleep on your beach towel, and interact with people who want to be social. I've had many pleasant days and have met several lovers there.

granite45 likes this.
  15. Belgium91

Belgium91 Members

Yes i drove to Bolonia from Estepona because in the evening I was going to watch a friendly match of Sevilla Fc (pre-season match) Had to go that direction so just decided to go to the beach I knew and liked :) Have visited some other beaches (non-official nude beaches) close to the Parque Doñana. Haven't been to Cabo Trafalgar yet, will look into it next time i'll visit the region! Beleo Claudia I indeed visited already, it's indeed very nice. I did a guided tour there.

*pixy* likes this.
  16. Armondo

Armondo Members

Blind Creek Beach is small but wonderful. We stay at Hutchinson Shores Resort and drive the 8 miles to the beach

17. Armondo

Armondo Members

My favorite nude beach is anywhere my boat is!

Romper likes this.
  18. Robynnsdad

Robynnsdad Members

Blacks is great, just give yourself plenty of room away from the cliffs. We've been twice and it's been a while. I don't know if the group still exists, but the Blacks Beach Bares were a great group to welcome new people and being in a group helped to limit the number of 'lookies' that found a need to wander back and forth. Quite a hike down and back, but the serenity of the area is well worth it. This is the first 'nudie' beach that I took my wife to, she was a bit shy at first, but soon as she saw everyone else in the area, it calmed her down immensely and, from that day forward, she'll seek out C/O or nudie beaches as her place to visit. She says they are less crowded than regular public beaches and the people, by and large, are much more friendly. Cheers

Windman and NudistTed like this.
  19. Robynnsdad

Robynnsdad Members

We've been to a few over the years (just haven't been close enough to visit regularly). First was Blacks Beach (north of the San Diego area), then we hit South Padre Island (very remote but a bit of vehicular traffic on the beach itself), somewhere on the PCB area (Panama City Beach), not nude, but was a slow day and my beauty did go topless. Back to the Pacific Ocean. We have visited Pirates Cove beach (just north of Pismo Beach). Scenic marvel, not too much of a downhill hike (nothing like Blacks). Never found it to be crowded, but have found it to be empty on occasion. People we met were great and we always had a comfortable stay. My wife and I walked the beach nude which surprised me that she did. Wish we could make it there more often, but distance is just too great. Unless something has changed over the past 5 years or so, I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful, secluded, beach area that you can bare it all you want.

NudistTed likes this.
  20. Steveh

Steveh Members

Took my wife to a clothing optional nude resort. She was hesitant at first about going, but she wasn't there five minutes before she stripped down naked in front of me and a group of guys - with a big smile on her face