All the way

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by trieditall72, Jan 4, 2022.

1. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

I have known I'm gay since my early teens. I tried to fight it my entire life. Now, at 50 and married to a woman, I'm coming out one step at a time. As this thought process matures, I dont want to be gay, I want to be a woman. I've been fucked in the ass many times, by many men, and I have come to terms with being attracted to men. When I see a young good looking couple in public, I'm staring at the guy, not the woman. My wife says I am like no other man she has met in her life....because I'm more like a woman.

Jcinalco and arizonacook like this.
  2. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

So does your wife know you want to be a woman? Came out to my wife as bi and she seemed to take it well but as the weeks roll by no so much

Mtnman likes this.
  3. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Just shed gender as it applies without picking up the other. Enough contributions gender shaming and affecting chemical balance. I become feminine while working on poetry or art. I love myself enough to not give in to social pressure. Besides if male dominance is on the decline and woman are poised to assume control I'm not switching sides.

4. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

unfoturnately we cannot shed gender, we can kill the norm of gender rolls but not gender itself, personally many times i wish that i would have been born female, ithink that i would have made a much better wife and mother than husband and father and something in my sould tells me that i should have been allowed to give birth to another human and not just be the sperm donor

5. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

I'm not persuaded by gender labels. I just know what and how I feel when I have sex with a man. I have feelings beyond that of just a guy wanting to experiment with another guy. I've probably been with more men than some women. My sex life in general is more male dominated than female. I want men. I feel so amazing when a man is on me, and it far outweighs how I feel when having sex with a woman.

My wife knows how I feel, and she says she would enjoy me either way. She is bisexual too, so having another woman for her would be great. She says having sex with another woman would be as fulfilling as it is if I fuck her. I want to be that woman. I want my wife and I to share men, and not have to worry about my ass being dirty...I want a vagina rather than my penis. Maybe it's not natural, but it's how I feel.

6. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

7. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

You are very lucky... Only wish my wife would understand that it doesn't matter if I love her if I hate myself

8. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

To a degree that's the problem within society . Whilst we have come a long way ,there are those lets say with a certain mindset that can't accept that 2 people of the same sex can have a relationship . These tend to be of the older end but not exclusively so and even in the UK until relatively recent times homosexuality was against the law . Things have changed for the better and it would be even better if we could move away from gender labels and just accept that we are all people and with different tastes.
    In my view some of the LGBT community events dont help as they seem to encourage separatism IMO . I remember going to a Pride event at my local Cabaret Nightclub one evening .This is a nightclub I spend a lot of time there with my wife and on some occasions the place is hired out but still accessible to regulars like myself. On this occasion I did not feel welcome as I turned up as normal with my wife. For avoidance of doubt I am straight with no Bi tendencies. Events run like this dont help and encourage that barrier to be maintained .Therefore I cant see us ever being free of gender labels which is sad .

Perhaps a future topic to debate about ?

9. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

I find it annoying that anyone insists on being labelled. Despite my extreme lifestyle, I do not claim to be any "label" but from what I've experienced, most people want to say they are bi/gay/trans/etc. It's a silly thing to insist on finding a name for a type of lifestyle. Just live and be happy. If someone i know insists on a label for that lifestyle, I simply cut that person out of my life. This way of thought hasn't hindered my happiness. I don't want to share my private life, and it's that simple ..not so different from a "straight" person.

10. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

I don't buy the "no labels" thing. The labels exist because of biological realities. And, no, I am not talking about what's between your legs; it is about what is between your ears. With no disrespect intended to non-binary identities, most people are biologically, in the brain, mostly male or female. It is no surprise that those identities would come out in how we feel about ourselves.

It is not even about whom we want to have sex with. The majority of transgender women I know are lesbians and/or asexual. They are not women because they want to have sex with men - they don't. They are women because they are women, regardless of whom they want to have sex with.

So, @trieditall72, if you feel you want to be a woman, you should explore that. There are gender therapists whose job it is to help people figure out their gender identity. You might already be a woman.

By all means come over to the transgender forum and explore your identity there if you wish. It's a bit dead, so this is a shameless plug for it. There are a few of us who would be happy to have someone to talk to.

Candy Gal and regina73 like this.
  11. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter