All over a girl...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by 121, Jun 1, 2007.

1. 121

121 Senior Member

... and I'm not talking about me guys and girls :leaving:

I live in flat 7. Flat 6 and 8 are at war over a girl. Their both psychos and know people that are seriously dangerous.. So the guy at flat 8 is fucking the ex girlfriend of the guy that lives at flat 6.

The guy at flat 8 went to flat 6 yesterday and tried to kill him with a machete. All his windows are broken.

The guy at flat 6 broke the windows at flat 8 last night and forced his way in at 6am.. He attacked the guy at flat 8 with a claw hammer and then attacked his ex girlfriend... Both of the guys no longer live at their flats...Some guys came round tonight with weapons and broke into flat 8. They totalled the apartment...

A crew then came round and totalled flat 6... I had some friends of the guys from flat 8 round my house tonight when this happened.

Why the fuck do I have to live at flat 7? I'm bang in the fucking middle right now :D :eek:

Shes not even sexy IMHO.. wtf?

2. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

holy shit

thats craziness..attacked with a claw hammer, that sounds like death.

Fighting over a woman, so sad, yet so common. Almost was a victim myself 7 months ago.

I thought british people were refined :D

3. 121

121 Senior Member

LOL! Yeah, someone is going to die tonight... The guy at flat 8 got slashed across the belly, arm and head. He was in hospital today too. When thoses guys came round tonight and done flat 8 I went for the door to fuck around with them. My mates held me back and told me it was WAYY over my head.
    Seeing as I've downed a 24 crate of strong domestic beer tonight I guess they were looking after my best interests..

I would have had a huge buzz out of it though.. I mean I was only going to go out there and say WTF? whats all this shit about? lol

If they felt like getting tasty with me then I would have busted their melon fucking heads... I'm been in that kind of mood this week :cheers:

4. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

walk out there with a pipe bomb and tell them either they solve thier problem or you will and that they have 24 hours to do so.

5. 121

121 Senior Member

It's not like that compadre.. Guys are trying to kill each other to gain a reputation... What a bunch of fucking losers.

No one has broke my windows so far.. I'm an all or nothing kind of guy and they know that. I talk to both of them which makes it trippy.

EDIT, the guy at flat 6 was beating his g/f up for a year. They've only been together for a year too :( He's from Glasgow in Scotland. Glaswegian's don't have the biggest rate of stabbing crimes in the UK.. they have the biggest rate of knife crimes in Europe.. wow.

6. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Yes men do some crazy ass shit for women even if they dont care about them.

7. 121

121 Senior Member

I just don't want to get dragged into this shit! Some of the guys involved are so deadly that I can't mention them on the net (let alone to others)! :leaving: