All Natural Pics

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Bare Foot Bunny Hugg, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Bare Foot Bunny Hugg

Bare Foot Bunny Hugg Member

I know there is already a thread about this but I couldnt find it so Im starting another. Post pics of your natural lives! No nuddies please.
    when i get my pictures smaller ill post

2. ~Gina~

~Gina~ Member

wat would meet ur criteria...hairiness, coz i got that :)

3. Bare Foot Bunny Hugg

Bare Foot Bunny Hugg Member

4. Sammy

Sammy Member

How are people on the naturist forum gonna post pics of their natural lives with no nuddies?

5. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

by blurring their privates, but I've posted it in the guidelines of this forum and it's in the guidelines of the major forums that very rarely will nudism be allowed. Sorry.

6. Sammy

Sammy Member

Ah. I kind of interpreted that as "no naked people", rather than "no genitalia". I think it's a shame that there's that rule in a nudism forum, but it's no biggie. I was confused.......

7. HippyFreek2004

well, I allow pictures of naked people as long as they are tasteful, and as long as they related to the thread topic. Pictures of just genatalia are NOT allowed in this forum. That is distasteful and does not help the causes of nudism or naturism.

8. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ya that does seem kind weird huh ?

9. DreadJockey

DreadJockey Member

nudists without nudity.
    yea kinda strange.....

10. Sax_Machine

Sax_Machine saxbend

What's strange about it? I didn't realise the point of nudism was to show your bodies to other people - surely it's all about being at one with yourself - whatever that means.

11. HippyFreek2004

Look, if you want to see nude pictures purely for the sake of seeing nude pictures, you've come to the wrong forum. This is for the serious discussion of nudism/naturism as a lifestyle, not to show off your privates to one another.

It's a main forum guideline as well as a guideline I endorse for this forum that only rarely will nudism be allowed. Those instances, as far as I'm concerned, are when they are full-length shots, tasteful (so subject doing something besides just standing there smiling because his willy is out), and in the obvious context of the thread it's posted in.

I hate to sound like a hard-ass, but it's not an easy job making up the rules for such a grey area. I'm trying to be fair without letting people get away with murder.

12. SHADOW_SNIPER

SHADOW_SNIPER Member

Good point only shots above the waist and no weird shit.. like pubes eww!

13. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Theres nothing wrong with pubes, every woman has them, theyre quite normal. Im sure some women here have some really nice looking pubes, of course the rest of their bodies look just as beautiful as well :) I do think women look better in pics above the waist though most of the time unless its like a full body shot and not focusing on the pubes.

14. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

If anyone is really interested in a full-service naturist board, there are a number of them around. If you want one with a picture gallery, try http://www.netnude.com (But don't go there expecting to see lots and lots of gorgeous women. The vast majority of the pictures are of men, just as the vast majority of people interested in naturism are men.) Or, with all due respect to Hipforums, if you want serious discussion boards then you need to look around. The one associated with http://www.rixplace.com/ is OK, though it has its good times and its not-so-good times. Or there's the " International Naturists Association" board at http://clothesfreeforums.com/eve/, which is always busy. You just need to check the places out and decide which ones fit your outlook best and which ones you have time for.