All Men Are "created" Equal? Hmm...

Discussion in 'Agnosticism and Atheism' started by TheSamantha, Jan 1, 2016.

1. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Do you think they suck for those in charge too?

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

They only suck for people who in some way differ from the mainstream/majority, and women :p

3. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Then who cares about them/us?

4. Asmodean

Well, for starters a lot of people outside of such societies. But my suspicion is enough friends and family in those society itself as well. Well, not always enough of course, otherwise it might be bearable for everyone there. But how people live and regard each other in such a society can differ a lot once you behind closed doors. But unfortunately there will always be people in such a society who are forced to act like they're part of the majority while they're not, without others caring about who they really are.

5. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

What atheists don't get is that Darwin was wrong and sex is never about survival of the fittest, but the most creative. Its the old joke of, "How do porcupines mate?" and the answer is, of course, "Very carefully". Even studies of atheists have confirmed their sex lives and longevity appear to suffer as a result. Too much high blood pressure is just never good for you over the long run and atheists tend to be high strung and, apparently, uptight as well. Cats do it with lots of biting, scratching, pulling of fur, yowling, and barbed penises so, there's just no accounting for taste explaining how we can all be considered equal in some sense. Without sex, life as we know it would be impossible.

6. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What the religious fail to realize is that not everyone is the same. Everyone is different...different likes, beliefs, ect........The only thing we have in common is the planet we live on, and that is true for all of life here.....and other animals and plant life would be as equal in life force......Humans are not that special to everything else.....Also, not everyone is going to blend with everyone.....Some people just do not mix.
    I have met kinder animals than some people.

7. blazefortwenty

blazefortwenty Members

Whites are not the most intelligent, the Native American Inuits are. They have even larger brains than asians.

8. Asmodean

Lol

Everbody's ancestors are from 1776 (and beyond).

Looks like Blazefortwenty found an equal convo partner :D

9. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

Physical brain size does not correlate with intelligence in modern people.

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

this is true, however, neither does 'race' or any other external factor.
    brain size to some extent increases the probability of greater intelligence.

mice for example. but then again mice and even some birds are more intelligent then a lot of people give them credit for too.

this is not the same as any sort of direct correlation.
    if it were, we'd be way dumber then elephants or whales.

considering as how neither have organized an effective collective defense against abuse and even genocide by humans,
    this is also dubious.

11. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Some people are born more equal than others I am not one of those.

12. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

Yeah, that was my point. I was arguing against someone who claimed that a race of humans were more intelligent than another because of their average brain size.

Brain size tends to correlate with body size, and to a certain extent intelligence when comparing different species to one another, but it falls down within a species. So it is not possible to say that this person or type of person is naturally more intelligent than this other one because he has a brain.

1 person likes this.
  13. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I’ve always taken it to mean that we are equal in value, innately. We all have equal worth as human beings, no one superior to the next. Although many people act superior to others. :(

14. Lodog

Lodog ¿

I will wipe those smiles off your asses when The 33e/3 darlings march... Johnson! The e? "Unly know trigo" shhhh

You're all dooooooooooomed