All in the family is right.... her family

Discussion in 'All in the Family' started by lostinitall, Jan 2, 2021.

?

Would you have taken revenge if it happened to you?

Poll closed Jan 16, 2021.
  1. YES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO

100.0%
  1. lostinitall

lostinitall Members

My last girlfriend was 23 and i was 41...it was really just 2 maniacs having sex every and anywhere. We worked together but lived at the far ends of two counties. So it was parking lots, bars, hospitals, nature preserves, parks..... we did it everywhere. Well about 5-6 months into it i find out she is married.. Soooo... her mother used to come in to where we worked n she was 44, just as hot, and routinely partied at the same Bars that i did.. Now the reason i found out she was married was because she had to go on Xmas vacation for a week. Now it is a scumbag move but i was hurt.... so it was a week of winter Olympics with her mother... and there was judges in parking lots that watched.. news crews.. peeps recording on their phones... n full on FB coverage... well it's over now..

2. lostinitall

lostinitall Members

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: it was a bit of work... n the drama that came from it was painful.. lol still mehhh worth it

mysticblu21 likes this.