- All First Time Questions Thread -

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by RELAYER, Jan 30, 2009.

1. ad10

ad10 Member

Some people get flashbacks though i dont think it is all that common. I've tripped countless times and have never had one. None of my friends have had any. Oh and i have had massive amounts on a regular basis so i dont think that has anything to do with flashbacks. Imo it probably has more to do with the person than the drug.

There is always going to be a chance that it will happen but the reality is that its not all that likely.

As far as getting stuck in a trip goes thats just a myth along with lsd getting stored in your spine.

2. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

Thank you so much for all your help. I feel much better experimenting now that I've heard from people that actually do it, not just those trying to keep me from doing it who have never tried it.

3. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

Another question. Would you ever do anything that is out of you nature while tripping. I don't want to hurt anybody or myself.

4. ad10

ad10 Member

I've seen it happen once. The guy just lost his mind i suppose. He had some mental health issues though. It can happen but it is very rare and i believe it is generally only on higher doses. If your taking 1 or 2 tabs then there isnt really any reason why you would do anything too out of the ordinary. Not anything bad anyway.

5. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

Good. I won't try it unless there is someone there that I trust to watch over me. But if given the right motivation, I'm sure I could hurt them. I'm glad that I won't. I've no history of mental problem, or any in my family, so I think I'm clear.

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

yeah i'm of the belief lsd never makes you do anything outside your nature, ever. only problem is most people aren't even close to understanding their nature.

7. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

Well, I hope my unknown nature isn't violent or angery.

8. patches

patches Member

how much is lsd and how much would be enough for an awesome trip?

9. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

2-20$ per hit, and depends on the strength. sometimes all you need is 1, sometimes its weak shit and 10 is 'ok'.

10. tuffman

tuffman Member

hey guys im 18 i tryed E first time jsut affter i truned 17 i did good on it had one bad part of the night only lasted like an hour orther than that i was good than my dad found out and had fight and i did not take it for a year ive just started up in last few mouths and im fine

now im thinking of trying acid only issue is peole say you sould be with peole you trust for your first time i was with peole i trusted with E. But thign is im not sure i trust anyone with the acid i dont get very close to peole and have close friends most of my makes back when took E where my brothrs friends to and if i took acid with them worryed it get back to my bro and the rest of the fmaily

only peole i truly trust have jabs at me for E so cant ask them look affter me for the acid

if i took it i was thinking of going out to a night club

or staying at home (on radeo on weekends has like club music and that the music i love) if i do it at home its jsut me than dad gets home at night he wont come into my room but if i frake and make noise and he comes in works it out im in trubel

so yeah i want take it jsut dont trust peole if i did it alone would it be better at home or in a club

11. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

it lasts 8-12 hours so make sure you have that much time to yourself where you wont get caught. nightclub alone is not a good idea for your first time.

12. tuffman

tuffman Member

yeah i wont get that much time alone by time i egt drug and stuff cuz perosn im getign off works so it be like 5pmish by time i get it than my dad gets home at like 10 normaly erlyer on friedays

can orther peole notes your triping like i said he wont come into my room for no reason

and is it safe by yourself

13. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

it is safe by yourself, yes, but you may have a very bad time alone on acid. you're going to want to call your closest friends and talk to them, or get out of your house and go somewhere, even for a walk.

you will have a flushed or pale face, your pupils will be huge, and your energy will be a little different, more sedate or more amped. if your dad does not pay tons of attention to you during interactions he probably won't notice.

trying to force an lsd trip to happen is a great way to have a crappy time. just wait for when you have all day to do it and can do something a little better than sitting in your room trying not to get your parents to bust you. that's just a waste.

14. tuffman

tuffman Member

yeah thats true dont want waste it diffenly want try it thoe thnaks man

15. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

Is the way you react and act on shrooms any indication of how you'll act on LSD?

16. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Sort of, but mushrooms are heavier on the body and much more confusing. The majority of my mushroom trips have made me lie down because they are to powerful, a few were goofy and fun like acid but I find them entirely unpredictable. Acid gives me more of an energized and social experience where I can openly talk about and share the moments with friends.

17. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

So, if I did fine (good trip) on shrooms, than I'll probably do fine on LSD?

18. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

yea you'll be fine. IMO mushrooms are harder to get through than acid. the only thing that most ppl new to acid dont like is the longer duration. but i think its much easier to handle than a good trip of mush.

19. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

yeah definetely less 'difficult' than mushrooms, but just as profound

20. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

Wow, that really makes me feel better. I had a little problem with how long the shrooms lasted my first time, but that was just bad planning. I didn't realize that they were long lasting, nobody told me anything about it. I expected weed duration. I was way off. I took them a couple hours before bed, so when I got tired and couldn't get to sleep it frusturated. Plus, my friends didn't feel like watching me anymore (after an hour) and locked me in my room all alone (and somewhat scared) for the majority of the trip. The second time I made sure to leave a long time for it and was disappointed when it actually ended. So as long as I prepare for the LSD I don't think that I will have a problem.