- All First Time Questions Thread -

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by RELAYER, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Ginganinja

Ginganinja Guest

Well, I took my first tab about 12-13 hours ago and I've done some googling and I should be coming down about now and it says the effects will wear off after some decent sleep but I'm having trouble sleeping and paranoia is setting in. I'm getting too anxious about functioning properly within a few hours.

Any advice or information about coming down or how to feel at ease with how I'm feeling would be great, thanks ^_^

2. Desos

Desos Senior Member

you will be able to function within a few hours, despite that fact that you may be paranoid about it.

just relax, you could smoke a bunch of pot if you have it. that will help you get to sleep.

do you have something you need to do after you wake up? it will be best for you if you can just relax, fall asleep when you are able, and then sleep for a long time. if you have to wake up soon tomorrow will be harder but you will make it through it and start feeling better once you get a good nights sleep.

3. Ginganinja

Ginganinja Guest

I just, have too much to take in and processing it feels like miles away. It's about 1am and I should be awake by at least 10am the same day.
    I just feel a little silly..

4. Ginganinja

Ginganinja Guest

Okay, this is getting really shit now. It's 4:30am and I still can't sleep. I feel ridiculously sick too. My mind won't ease up.

5. Desos

Desos Senior Member

you will be ok. you may be a little out of it tommorow from a combination of lack of sleep and the trip.

i don't really know why you feel sick. it could be because its 5 am, or it could be from anxiety. have you tried watching movies? just go watch some movies and smoke until you pass out.

i came into work after tripping and 2 hours of sleep one time, i was pretty out of it until i got back home but i made it. plus i was really tired by the time i had finished a day of work.

6. Ginganinja

Ginganinja Guest

I've tried watching some anime and movies and I end up falling asleep for about half an hour but I wake up and freak out. I have bad anxiety issues as it is but being out of it makes me just feel anxious about being anxious. Too many bad thoughts happen when I try to sleep. I think I feel sick from the anxiety, that happens with me, or it was something funky that I ate.

Thank you a lot for the advice though man, even if I'm not coping so well.

7. ψυχοναυτης

ψυχοναυτης Members

This topic may have been brought up but I don't have the energy to browse through 16 pages of posts, so I apologize before hand if this is the case.

I dropped my first last weekend and I haven't eaten meat since. The thought of meat is not enticing anymore. I ate some chicken when I'd gotten home but it wasn't satisfying and it was the last meat I had. I ate eggs for a couple of days afterwards but even those stopped doing it for me. I'm a couple of dairy products away from a vegan diet. Has this happened to anyone else? Granted, I don't know if this is permanent or not. I'm just going along with it, interested in what it will entail. It's weird because there's no effort being put in avoiding meat products. I like it though! I'm interested to see where this goes.

Has anyone had changes to their diet after an acid trip(or maybe another psychedelic)?

8. babybearr

babybearr Members

So today I took my first tab of acid ever with my boyfriend and we didn't really feel much. felt more like the effects of molly... Is that a thing that some acid does or what? Did it even work?

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Does Molly work? Perhaps that might answer your question if that's what it was like...

Acid can be highly variable in dosages, as it is active in such a minute amount. Typically a single hit can range anywhere from 25 ugs-150 ugs which are essentially two different types of experiences. It sounds like you may have gotten a dose on the lower end of that spectrum. Some do make comparisons to MDMA with low dose LSD.

I'd reccommend 3 hits next time if you are seeking a more fully enveloping LSD trip.

10. babybearr

babybearr Members

Will do, thanks for the reply

11. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

LSD will make you feel euphoric like Molly but it is a very different feeling to me.

12. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Is LSD really that common in the USA? It would be much too difficult to find LSD in Turkey.

13. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Sort of common.

14. monstermunch

monstermunch Members

People are crazy telling me that a "bad trip" = "bad LSD"

First we must define what a bad trip is... because people are confusing it a bit... to me a bad trip is mental... and bad acid is my veins being filled with needles.

1 person likes this.
  15. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I've actually had bad trips where I thought that it was bad acid though.

16. monstermunch

monstermunch Members

Well you can actually psych yourself out by saying that "Oh crap... I am screwed now, and poisoned."

I just had an experience last night that was extremely painful.... like needles throughout my body. To me, that was a somewhat worse than the time I was clawing at the carpet trying to exist in reality... which, I feel, in retrospect, my trip just went bad because of my mindset. You can argue that the flavor was slightly bitter and made my tongue numb, but I had taken the same stuff later, and it produced better results.

17. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

monstermunch, I'm sorry that happened to you. I've never heard of anything like that, but I have heard bad things about bath salts, and synthetic marijuana. Do you think it could have been either of those, or was this simply blotter paper with some other chemicals that caused this needle-like effect?

18. monstermunch

monstermunch Members

I made a topic thread about it an hour ago. I started this account just to see if anyone has any idea wtf happened. It was definitely my veins closing up... there is a scientific term for that,... but whatever... and there might have still been some pills in my system from the night before... but wtf... it was half a tab.

http://www.hipforums.com/forum/topic/470258-insight-to-what-i-took-last-night-is-needed-to-prevent-dangerous-effects/

19. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

There is a thread stickied at the top of the page called "Lots of fake acid going around". It describes a pins and needles feeling throughout the body caused by vasoconstriction, a bitter taste and numbing of the tongue caused by a drug called NBOME.

20. Journiescaster24

Journiescaster24 Members

My husband and i are newly wed and have been best friends since childhood we smoke pot on a regular basis but today we are going to try acid for the first time. We have 5 squares but will only be taking one each. It will be about 3pm in the afternoon when we take it and we live 12 miles out of town and about another 12 from a forrest. I would like to know what prep we should do b4 we actually take this. I figured we would meditate and relax while we waited for it to kick in. And maybe write on our hands "whatever happens its not real" just as a back up. Im nervous but we have both made up our minds to start a new adventure can you help?