- All First Time Questions Thread -

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by RELAYER, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Mzi

Mzi Member

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Depends which one you get from that page. Some of those look good, some do not.

You could try the Hawaiian wood rose seeds. They will be a legal trip kind of like LSD, but LSD is still much better I think.

3. Mzi

Mzi Member

4. Mzi

Mzi Member

Think that here i can find great ecstasy.. also over 175 euros spend, the ship is free mmm :)

5. unfocusedanakin

175 for how much?

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

You know the "ecstasy" there is not really ecstasy right :p

7. Mzi

Mzi Member

175 euros purchases, the post is free how i can see :)

8. Mzi

Mzi Member

For how much prize i can find 1 sheet in USA? Here in my country is too expensive piff

/Thx

9. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

should one person always remain sober?

10. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

If it's your first time, then yes. People have extremely varied reactions to acid especially during the comeup (for example I get nervous easily and need a lot of quiet while my girlfriend becomes hyper and fiercely independent). They won't need to physically restrain you or anything but you might get nervous and they can talk you down and they can help you with things like getting around, making food, dealing with other people, etc. Someone knocking at the door can be confusing as fuck when you are on acid.

11. singingfox

singingfox Guest

So I tripped for the first time, and I saw these bears. Very colorful little dancing bears everywhere! Now before all the grateful dead fans get mad at me for not knowing who they are, I just want to point out. I grew up in a prep family that dates back generations where no one did ANYTHING illegal! So I'm the first person in my family to try drugs ect. But I kept seeing these bears, I had never seen them before the trip. I didn't know who ungrateful dead was or anything. Just thought this was weird and if anyone knew anything about this, I would like to know!

12. Thekarthika

Thekarthika Member

Tripped for my first time last night. Best thing ever. :coolgleamA:

13. Mr. Fun Day

Mr. Fun Day Guest

STORING LUCY QUESTION

So recently I had bought 6 blotters off a friend. It was in tin foil, which was in a plastic bag, I put the bag in my closet for the weekend. Came back and kept it in my freezer, I put the bag in an air tight metal water bottle container. A week later, NONE of it worked at all...

I am afraid I ruined it but idk if it was the freezer or leaving it in my closet?

Recently another friend I got some off said its fine not even in a bag, or container, just keep it in tin foil and put it in the freezer. But idk because I am afraid of moisture ruining it. So currently I have it stored in the freezer in tin foil with plastic wrap over the tin foil and in the air tight metal water bottle. Will this be a good storage method?

Also can I take it out and just take it ? Or should I let it sit at room temperature before I open the container and take it? Any help would be great I do not want to waste my money again..

14. unfocusedanakin

It could have been the closet if it got too warm or it was exposed to allot of air. The enemies of LSD are light, heat, and oxygen. Did you take any of the 6? Because even after a weekend in a closet with bad storage it would probably still be a little potent unless it was really hot. At room temperature of about 75 F or below LSD is still stable for a while, it is only long term it might break down.

You can just take it no need to warm it up. I would recommend avoiding that if you can. Large repeated temperature change is also bad for LSD. So it would be better to just pull it out of the freezer and take it rather then letting it sit if you plan to use it allot.

15. Mr. Fun Day

Mr. Fun Day Guest

STORING LUCY QUESTION

So recently I had bought 6 blotters off a friend. It was in tin foil, which was in a plastic bag, I put the bag in my closet for the weekend. Came back and kept it in my freezer, I put the bag in an air tight metal water bottle container. A week later, NONE of it worked at all...

I am afraid I ruined it but idk if it was the freezer or leaving it in my closet?

Recently another friend I got some off said its fine not even in a bag, or container, just keep it in tin foil and put it in the freezer. But idk because I am afraid of moisture ruining it. So currently I have it stored in the freezer in tin foil with plastic wrap over the tin foil and in the air tight metal water bottle. Will this be a good storage method?

Also can I take it out and just take it ? Or should I let it sit at room temperature before I open the container and take it? Any help would be great I do not want to waste my money again..

16. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Oh, the answer to this one is simple, you didn't ruin it, you got ripped off.

LSD is not that delicate.
    Avoid extremes of heat/oxygen/light is the main concern.
    Foil isn't the first or best choice, really shouldn't let it contact metallic substances if possible. (I never understood the fascination with keeping LSD in foil??)
    Just put the blotter in a baggie, stick it in a light tight film container or similar and throw it in your underwear drawer. Done.

Oh, and go get your money back for the first 6 hits. ;)

17. Mr. Fun Day

Mr. Fun Day Guest

Now I just put it in the freezer with the tin foil covered in plastic wrap in a red solo cup so it dosent touch the sides of the freezer.

18. Mr. Fun Day

Mr. Fun Day Guest

Okay thanks, I do not have a film container, I hope I can get my money back for the 6 I bought earlier, was such a bummer. I just put it in the freezer with the tin foil covered in plastic wrap in a red solo cup so it dosent touch the sides of the freezer. I hope that keeps it good for a while

19. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

If you tried swallowing your initial hits right away, it's possible you had NBOME instead of LSD. NBOME is series of psychedelics that comes on the same mediums as LSD such as blotter but is not active via oral administration, it requires being held under the tounge, against the gums or snorted. (not recommended)

20. Mr. Fun Day

Mr. Fun Day Guest

I have taken 25i so I am sure it was not that, I usually keep blotters in my mouth for 45min then swallow it anyways. I just wonder if I was sold very expensive paper or if keeping it in the closet or freezer ruined it